2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

Maybe my avatar will believe it if you post a link to it.
But if you don't.....then, maybe it never happened and you simply made it up to advance your polemic.
Stranger things have happened.

If you saw/heard it on Newsmax.....then show us.

Or it never happened.

Those are the rules.
I'm mildly sure you know that already.

----------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know, I can be a country rube who fell off the turnip truck, but..........but just exactly what is a "Zionist 911 W"?

If there is one in my neighborhood....well, how would I know?

---------------------------------------------------------------

One who was Zionist and invested in

Gold
Oil
Defense Stocks
the Long Bond

on 910....

Jeff Epstein is a great example.... All of his money was made on 911 that way, all of it.

Why was Jeff Epstein such pals with your heroes the Saudi Royal family.....

A year before his suspected suicide, Epstein boasted of his ties to powerful Saudi leaders, including Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the New York Times reported on Monday.

Detailing his visit to Epstein’s New York mansion last August, journalist James Stewart described how the alleged rapist showed him a photograph of bin Salman - commonly referred to as MBS - hanging on his wall.

"The crown prince had visited him many times, and they spoke often," Stewart said Epstein told him.

Epstein's address book had listings for a “Saud, Prince Solman” - widely believed to be MBS’s father, King Salman bin Abdulaziz - and MBS’s cousin and former Saudi ambassador to the United States, Prince Bandar bin Sultan.

Amazing how close a Jew who got wealthy on 911 and a "muslim" who says "Osama" lived in Saudi but has NO PHOTOS of that.... are....

Saudi Royal family is....

Here we go....first sign should have been how the dem trolls are staying up tonight ot make sure they get their version of the NEWS out first instead of waiting for the actual real story.

"However, the draft report raises concerns about the county’s elections systems and record-keeping, and accuses Maricopa County officials of stonewalling their effort to perform “a complete audit.”

“Had Maricopa County chosen to cooperate with the audit, the majority of these obstacles would have easily been overcome,” the report states.

Pullen said other reports that will be presented in detail tomorrow have not yet been leaked, and that “anomalies” found in voting records are vast enough to cast doubt on the final vote count — despite the hand recount’s confirmation of the result.

Maricopa County supervisors have refused to aid the contractors hired by Fann, accusing them of bias and inexperience after errant claims were made about the county’s election.

“The contractors hired by the Senate President are not auditors, and they are not certified by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission,” Maricopa County Board Chairman Jack Sellers, a Republican, said in May. “It's clearer by the day: the people hired by the Senate are in way over their heads. This is not funny; this is dangerous.”
It's clear Maricopa county supervisors have been out to slander and destroy the audit.

Has there ever been a more clear case of admission of guilt by actions taken to sabotage the audit?

LOLOLOL

You haven't found a single case of fraud in 11 months but you think someone's going to be held accountable for the fraud which eludes you.
Yes, by now we realize those who committed fraud won't be held accountable.

Democrats are importing voters into Texas. That's why Donald Trump and Stephen Miller realized we needed to complete the border wall.
Little Miller is a white supremacist, and he doesn't like anybody who is not Lilly, white, and pure.
Hence and where-to-for, little Miller behaves as he does. Tump wants a wall to assuage his over flowing ego, because the wall will always be remembered as his contribution to history. It has been breached on many occasions and doesn't work, as immigrants are going over, around and through.
What did work may have been the joint effort with Mexico to keep immigrants on the Mexican side and drones.
That is like putting a cork in the dike and will explode in time.

Who committed fraud and prove they did.....
The accused were held accountable and the accounting, once again, found no fraud. The maga people were certain that the partisan ninja group would surely find fraud, and they still do not accept the results of their audit. Amazing.

You Dems know all about hallucinations, you were smoking pot and doing other drugs when you protested against the Vietnam War.
All true. However, those days are over and we fully understand what hallucinations are like. You and your ilk fill the bill.

All true. However, those days are over and we fully understand what hallucinations are like. You and your ilk fill the bill.
Dems are the drug users, they want weed legalized. Don't blame this on the Republicans.

Forum List

Back