2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

What is comical is that one third of the country thinks there was fraud and there has never been a real investigation because our DOJ and FBI are corrupt. Congress was complicit too, they should have investigated. Again, enough evidence was presented that 7 states picked alternative electors. This was not done for no reason.

Mostly from the losing side. Two thirds don't believe the loser won.

The way you tell it, every one but the Neo-GOP are the corrupt ones.

What is comical is that one third of the country thinks there was fraud and there has never been a real investigation because our DOJ and FBI are corrupt. Congress was complicit too, they should have investigated. Again, enough evidence was presented that 7 states picked alternative electors. This was not done for no reason.
JFC dude. Do you notice a pattern here? You keep making up and regurgitating utter nonsense. Like EVERY SINGLE "FACT" you try to present to prop up your fantasy is a weak ass lie. Every single one! Don't you ever get embarrassed? Don't you ever pause and think, "Wow, this is all embarrassing bullshit, maybe i have gobbled up a fantasy!"...?

Ever?!?!

Ain't it comical that the tump imbeciles have little or no comment about these results presented by a highly partisan group, the "ninjas", hired by tump supporting donors? They were so sure that this tainted group would expose the "fraud" in the election and constantly urged the Democrats on this site to explain what they were so A.F.R.A.I.D of, yes?! They are nothing but a bunch of god-damned frauds who wasted millions of taxpayer dollars. Where is tump and his big mouth? Did the "Ninja group" also perpetrate a fraud by not finding or at least inventing the obvious fraud that the election was fraudulently stolen? That whole fucking exercise was one big fat FRAUD!

Amen! Thank you!

JFC dude. Do you notice a pattern here? You keep making up and regurgitating utter nonsense. Like EVERY SINGLE "FACT" you try to present to prop up your fantasy is a weak ass lie. Every single one! Don't you ever get embarrassed? Don't you ever pause and think, "Wow, this is all embarrassing bullshit, maybe i have gobbled up a fantasy!"...?

Ever?!?!
I am making up nothing. Congress knew 40% of voters did not trust the election results. They did nothing but call people traitors. There is really no use in talking to a hack like you about anything. That is another fact.

First of all I would guess about 25% of Trump voters are democrats and independents...and to ponder the make up of any group is not a lie its being inquisitive....second....his inauguration crowds...I never heard Trump say they were larger than Obama's....3rd if there are 30,000 provable lies then why haven't you given me one?...forth....Obama could end the speculation of his place of birth but chooses not to....and fifth...Hillary is a criminal....and she is a scumbag that makes shit up about people that idiots like you fall for....

IOW fuck the facts you’ll stick with the lies.

Why was it necessary to prove he was born in the USA? Nobody questioned it before Trump. Hillary refused to use the information that presented to her but Trump grabbed it and ran with it and refused to back down, even calling Pvsma’s birth certificate a forgery.

Lies on lies.

If Hillary is a criminal, why could’t 25 investigations by Republicans find evidence of any crimes she committed?

Why was it necessary to prove he was born in the USA? Nobody questioned it before Trump. Hillary refused to use the information that presented to her but Trump grabbed it and ran with it and refused to back down, even calling Pvsma’s birth certificate a forgery.

Lies on lies.

If Hillary is a criminal, why could’t 25 investigations by Republicans find evidence of any crimes she committed?
Bleach bit.

Lies on lies.

:kissykissy2:.....

Why was it necessary to prove he was born in the USA? Nobody questioned it before Trump.
In fact, the Senate unanimously voted to declare John McCain to be eligible for the Presidency, as he was the only one of the 2008 candidates who was NOT a natural citizen.

Crazy huh? The entire time the racist birfers and their orange Birfer in Chief were on their birfer bullshit, it was McCain who was not born in the States.

In fact, the Senate unanimously voted to declare John McCain to be eligible for the Presidency, as he was the only one of the 2008 candidates who was NOT a natural citizen.

Crazy huh? The entire time the racist birfers and their orange Birfer in Chief were on their birfer bullshit, it was McCain who was not born in the States.
John McCain was born on military post in Panama where his father was stationed...military bases and posts are considered American territory...if you have to lie or hide facts you are on the wrong path....

John McCain was born on military post in Panama where his father was stationed...military bases and posts are considered American territory...if you have to lie or hide facts you are on the wrong path....
Nonsense. Obama’s mother was an American citizen just as McCain’s. Stop being stupid.

Yes and the amazing thing is that they will keep trying. I read that Texas is going to do an audit. The state where Trump won easily and they want to do an audit.

Are they doing an audit to show that it works which will embolden other states to follow suit? Or is it really much to do about nothing and a political gamble.
Texas will be embarrassed and the governor who is up for re election soon is putting it all on the line and making an opening for the democrats to turn it around in that state.
Democrat's running Texas ?? I don't think so.

I am not surprised you are that shallow.

Without his makeup and fake hair, he'd look like this:
trumpwig.jpg
]

Without his specially tailored suits and careful stances, he looks like this:

trump-fat-2.jpg
[
trump-makeup-line.jpg
And could still whoop Biden's ace in a brawl out back of the Gym.... ROTFLMBO.

Lies on lies.

Because those Republican's let her go is why. A mistake in their rearview mirror now, but they are hoping to clear it all up with a Desantis or the like come 2024. If Trump runs that will be great, but the entire establishment will be trying to stop him for fear of the leftist hatred towards him, otherwise they don't want such a controversial figure to fight for America again, because they are the go along to get along gang now.

If Trump doesn't run Desantis gets my vote, because it appears that he has a level cool head when it comes to using great common sense in getting things done, and so far it's been without the left being able to use his past fault's against him. We definitely need that in the job.

Because those Republican's let her go is why. A mistake in their rearview mirror now, but they are hoping to clear it all up with a Desantis or the like come 2024. If Trump runs that will be great, but the entire establishment will be trying to stop him for fear of the leftist hatred towards him, otherwise they don't want such a controversial figure to fight for America again, because they are the go along to get along gang now.

If Trump doesn't run Desantis gets my vote, because it appears that he has a level cool head when it comes to using great common sense in getting things done, and so far it's been without the left being able to use his past fault's against him. We definitely need that in the job.

The Republicans didn’t “let her go”. The crimes they claimed she committed were completely made up and lies. The book “Clinton cash” was a work of fiction. Even Peters Switzer admitted that he had no evidence of any of it, he just “connected the dots”.

Republican spent 40 years investigating rumours that they themselves started about the Clintons. Donald Trump conducted five investigations of Hillary Clinton while he was in office and all of them concluded that she committed no crimes.

But just as I predicted, you still claim Hillary is a criminal.

If Donald Trump runs in 2024, he will lose again. If Ron DeSantis runs in 2024 is a Trump in candidate he will lose. Right now DeSantis would be hard-pressed to win Florida.

New Topics

Forum List

Back