2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

View attachment 543248
Ain't it comical that the tump imbeciles have little or no comment about these results presented by a highly partisan group, the "ninjas", hired by tump supporting donors? They were so sure that this tainted group would expose the "fraud" in the election and constantly urged the Democrats on this site to explain what they were so A.F.R.A.I.D of, yes?! They are nothing but a bunch of god-damned frauds who wasted millions of taxpayer dollars. Where is tump and his big mouth? Did the "Ninja group" also perpetrate a fraud by not finding or at least inventing the obvious fraud that the election was fraudulently stolen? That whole fucking exercise was one big fat FRAUD!

Here we go....first sign should have been how the dem trolls are staying up tonight ot make sure they get their version of the NEWS out first instead of waiting for the actual real story.

"However, the draft report raises concerns about the county’s elections systems and record-keeping, and accuses Maricopa County officials of stonewalling their effort to perform “a complete audit.”

“Had Maricopa County chosen to cooperate with the audit, the majority of these obstacles would have easily been overcome,” the report states.

Pullen said other reports that will be presented in detail tomorrow have not yet been leaked, and that “anomalies” found in voting records are vast enough to cast doubt on the final vote count — despite the hand recount’s confirmation of the result.

Maricopa County supervisors have refused to aid the contractors hired by Fann, accusing them of bias and inexperience after errant claims were made about the county’s election.

“The contractors hired by the Senate President are not auditors, and they are not certified by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission,” Maricopa County Board Chairman Jack Sellers, a Republican, said in May. “It's clearer by the day: the people hired by the Senate are in way over their heads. This is not funny; this is dangerous.”
I have a headache from this spin. The original audits were conducted properly, and this audit was NOT, and they still couldn't come up with the goods.

That’s the difference between you and I.
I don’t need anyone to tell me anything. I understand how elections work well enough to know the crap you’re pushing is crap. You don’t understand anything and are therefore biddable. Bigly.
So you knew that our first mail in election was going to be fraud free? How did you come to that conclusion?

I have a headache from this spin. The original audits were conducted properly, and this audit was NOT, and they still couldn't come up with the goods.
The original audits had Dominion running things. They were the ones being audited. That is a serious conflict of interest.

Please stop spreading lies.

So you knew that our first mail in election was going to be fraud free? How did you come to that conclusion?
Again. I understand how elections work. That means I have a reasonable understanding of how fraud would have to be done given all of the safeguards in place. There simply is no way of committing large scale fraud in the ways you imagine. Certainly not in a way that leaves no trace.

Ain't it comical that the tump imbeciles have little or no comment about these results presented by a highly partisan group, the "ninjas", hired by tump supporting donors? They were so sure that this tainted group would expose the "fraud" in the election and constantly urged the Democrats on this site to explain what they were so A.F.R.A.I.D of, yes?! They are nothing but a bunch of god-damned frauds who wasted millions of taxpayer dollars. Where is tump and his big mouth? Did the "Ninja group" also perpetrate a fraud by not finding or at least inventing the obvious fraud that the election was fraudulently stolen? That whole fucking exercise was one big fat FRAUD!
What is comical is that one third of the country thinks there was fraud and there has never been a real investigation because our DOJ and FBI are corrupt. Congress was complicit too, they should have investigated. Again, enough evidence was presented that 7 states picked alternative electors. This was not done for no reason.

Again. I understand how elections work. That means I have a reasonable understanding of how fraud would have to be done given all of the safeguards in place. There simply is no way of committing large scale fraud in the ways you imagine. Certainly not in a way that leaves no trace.
Safeguards? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The original audits had Dominion running things. They were the ones being audited. That is a serious conflict of interest.

Please stop spreading lies.
Bullshit. Independent officials ran the vote counting, not the provider of the equipment.

What is comical is that one third of the country thinks there was fraud and there has never been a real investigation because our DOJ and FBI are corrupt. Congress was complicit too, they should have investigated. Again, enough evidence was presented that 7 states picked alternative electors. This was not done for no reason.
What is comical is that you fools allowed tump to con you all over again.

What is comical is that you fools allowed tump to con you all over again.
Trump had nothing to do with people coming forward to report illegal activity. Trump had nothing to do with 5 states stopping the count on votes. Trump had nothing to do with the video of people running ballots through multiple times.

Trump reacted to the same thing the people did. Obvious fraud in the swing states.

Trump had nothing to do with people coming forward to report illegal activity. Trump had nothing to do with 5 states stopping the count on votes. Trump had nothing to do with the video of people running ballots through multiple times.

Trump reacted to the same thing the people did. Obvious fraud in the swing states.
Give it up on the fraud already. Admit that the election was proper.

Again, enough evidence was presented that 7 states picked alternative electors. This was not done for no reason.

Sure it was. It was an empty, meaningless gesture. And the Dems had done the same thing in past elections, by your fucked up logic those elections were not valid either.

only in your

1633110983208.png

Forum List

Back