2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

bullshit affidavits are always signed under oath just like any notarized document is signed under oath.

yet most of these were not...just as nobody at any hearing was ever put under oath....it is almost as if the people running the show knew they were going to be lying

Think of an affidavit as written testimony. In court, you raise your right hand and swear that the testimony you are about to give is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. In an affidavit, you swear under penalty of perjury that the facts you set out in the document are true to the best of your knowledge. Lying in an affidavit is the same as lying in court testimony, and it constitutes a crime called perjury.

The Democrat Party is terrified now that the Arizona Audit report has been released. The audit reveals that the AG should determine if some 50,000 ballots should be considered for decertification.

The auditors did not identify what the changes would be to Biden's and Trump's vote count, but that should be determinable after an additional review of the questionable votes.

What this audit has accomplished is the initiation of calls in several other states for similar audits.

The Demos are shitting their pants over this. :laughing0301:

This video is only a bit over 12 minutes.

What the Dems and everyone else in the country that does not worship Trump is doing is laughing our asses off at you rubes who are still being played.

Think of an affidavit as written testimony. In court, you raise your right hand and swear that the testimony you are about to give is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. In an affidavit, you swear under penalty of perjury that the facts you set out in the document are true to the best of your knowledge. Lying in an affidavit is the same as lying in court testimony, and it constitutes a crime called perjury.

If the affidavit has been accepted by a court.

You present an affidavit that says "My shoes are green"...what do you suppose will happen?

Yea...the lawyer who presented it will get sanctioned. Which by the way is what happened.

Moron, what the fuck is wrong with you? How'd you get to be so hard of reading? :cuckoo:

I didn't say they weren't signed under oath, I said when any of those people appeared in front of a state Senate, that wasn't a court room and they weren't under oath.
Hey, moron. A sworn affidavit is just as much subject to perjury charges as sworn testimony in open court. It is evidence just as is sworn verbal testimony.

When the Georgia Senate committee had election fraud hearings, they didn't swear it witnesses. They merely asked them to leave a copy of their sworn affidavit. Though the entire conversation was recorded on video, it didn't need to be transcribed.

You're the moron here.

An affidavit is the written version of swearing under oath to tell the truth, just as if you were testifying in a courtroom. The document is signed both by the person making the statement, called an affiant, and by a person who is legally authorized to administer an oath, such as a notary public or certain court and government officers.

Signing an affidavit that contains false information can subject the affiant to criminal penalties. Therefore, before signing, it is very important to read the document carefully to ensure that the information is accurate and truthful. If the affidavit includes any statements that are the opinion or belief of the affiant, the fact that it is opinion or belief needs to be clearly stated.

Show me how it was proven wrong. I'll wait.
I already showed you. The Cyber Ninja report doesn't say anything about fraud or illegal ballots. It raised some questions, most of which have already been answered. At the same time, they confirmed Biden got more votes than Trump.

And let's not forget, it's your claim there was widespread election fraud -- that's for you to prove. And you've failed spectacularly at every turn for almost 11 months. Those months will turn into years; and then decades, and you'll still be howling the election was stolen. You're not a mentally stable individual. You literally championed the Arizona audit every day for 5 months now ... the report came out on Friday and you've already called the preliminary report, "fake news," ONLY because it didn't say what you wanted to hear -- and today, you cast the report aside in favor of outright lies being pushed by thegatewaypundit. Again, ONLY because the Cyber Ninja report failed to prove fraud.

Hey, moron. A sworn affidavit is just as much subject to perjury charges as sworn testimony in open court. It is evidence just as is sworn verbal testimony.

When the Georgia Senate committee had election fraud hearings, they didn't swear it witnesses. They merely asked them to leave a copy of their sworn affidavit. Though the entire conversation was recorded on video, it didn't need to be transcribed.

You're the moron here.

And what did those affidavits actually say?

I heard this.

I saw...something

They were mean to me

Please...tell us what of import was presented...

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back