2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

Trump made America great again until Fauci and China fucked it up....

America never quit being great. Trump rode a good economy as far as he could, he was passable until there was an actual crisis, then he failed. Prior to 2020 I would have put him as the best POTUS of this century, but between COVID and then his actions after the election, he no longer even has that. Nothing can excuse his actions after the election.

America never quit being great. Trump rode a good economy as far as he could, he was passable until there was an actual crisis, then he failed. Prior to 2020 I would have put him as the best POTUS of this century, but between COVID and then his actions after the election, he no longer even has that. Nothing can excuse his actions after the election.
We were not great for 8 years digging out of a recession.....and we are not great with Biden....

and not a single one of those people were ever sworn in, why is that?

In the Michigan hearing a Dem asked for the wetness to be sworn in and she was told she was out of order.

If someone is not sworn in, they are just telling a story
Their affidavits were being read, pinhead. Did you watch any state Senate meetings?

Trump is gaining popularity. Maybe you should leave your house for a while.

AZ. sent alternative electors.

Your lunatic posts pulled out of your damaged imagination.
You can’t even follow your own posts?
What a dope.

I do know what I posted, evidently you don't read English because you posted nonresponsive and ignorant bullshit in your reply. And you've been fucking tap dancing and deflecting since. Are you a low or mid functioning retard?

Nope. A professional who I trust said so, and proved it.

I gave you the exact numbers.

Also, you do not know him, why do you trust him?

By the way, Bobby Piton is not a a professional analyst, he is a Financial planner that the Repubs lied and called an expert, why would they do that?

He has no training nor education in mathematics, statistics or analytics. I am a data analysts, I have a Masters in Applied Analytics, that is how I know these people are lying.

Then you agree Maricopa county has no credibility. Thanks.

I have seen nothing to put in to question their credibility.

you on the other hand post lies and when they are proven to be false just double down on them

AZ. sent alternative electors.

Bobby Piton is not a mathematician.

Here is his education listed on his LinkedIn page....

1632785121282.png

Their affidavits were being read, pinhead. Did you watch any state Senate meetings?
LOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, a Senate hearing is not a courtroom and no one was under oath.

You really are out of your fucking mind.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Forum List

Back