2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

Once this memo surfaces that show that Trump tried to order all military to be out of Afghanistan by Christmas this shows that Trump was in a hurry to get them all out and take credit for the troop withdrawal which was his plan. Never consulted the military brass about this early withdrawal. Clearly his motive was to take credit even when he had already lost the election.

Yet in reality there was no plan.

He also tweeted and spoke that he wanted them all out by Christmas 2020 when he had agreed to the early spring date with the Taliban.

Correct, he sold America and our allies in Afghanistan out for personal gain. Everyone knows it's all about " me " with trump. Thank God we are back to a " we " president with Biden. That's what America needs all the time. Presidents that served the people, not themselves.

fraudit-debunked-1.jpg

fraudit-debunked-2.jpg

It is over and no decertification. Yet Trump still insists and the numerous topics claiming that the fraudulent election caused him to lose keeps the dream alive. Well I wish I could say that it was over but it never will be. Still the damage is done and Trump based his lies on the large ego that he has. He could never lose. When appearing on a FOX broadcast and asked directly about the Arizona audit finding and the governor saying there have been 3 audits and the results are the same, he still keeps to the script. He would not conceded defeat.

Well Trump as the piped piper sings his song, there will be those who will still follow him down that road.

I am afraid that his wife will not support such a bid and trump's son will be left to test the waters. Yet it was his daughter that Trump suggested should enter politics. Wow high praise for the daughter at the son's expense.

Some will try to deviate from it and try to avoid that cliff. yet a splintered republican party will not win with Trump as their leader.

They say he even got more vote that what was previously reported.
recounts do but one thing legitimized the illegal votes. A revote with no 2020 voting policies is the only thing that will legitimize bidens wins

Correct, he sold America and our allies in Afghanistan out for personal gain. Everyone knows it's all about " me " with trump. Thank God we are back to a " we " president with Biden. That's what America needs all the time. Presidents that served the people, not themselves.
everything that was revealed about the biden maffia is starting to come to light.
You were fed a bunch of bullshit and you like a dumbass ate it like chocolate drops.

trump caused trump's downfall; any human being ( if you could call him one ) that sick and devious didn't deserve to be president in the first place. He did this to himself, no help required. Totally destructive personality, just generated hatred and greed. Never had what it takes to lead our great nation. Created a negative environment. Good riddance. Let's hope the Republican party can unleash this do, and embrace the future.
the only thing that will be embraced is the rope around all democrat traitors when they hang for their crimes against America.

recounts do but one thing legitimized the illegal votes. A revote with no 2020 voting policies is the only thing that will legitimize bidens wins

Biden already had a legitimate win. Every state in the Union certified their elections as free and fair and appointed their electors off of these results. Those Electors then voted and that vote was certified as valid by the US Congress. Those are the only proven facts right now.

IF you wish to claim that his win was not legitimate, it is your burden to offer proof of such.

So far there has been none

They presented things that could go wrong, nothing went wrong. All these efforts by trump were futile. Like his life. Totally useless and very disturbing.

They presented things that could go wrong, nothing went wrong. All these efforts by trump were futile. Like his life. Totally useless and very disturbing.
dumbass recounts only do one thing legitimized the illegal votes.
all the things that has been reported that the biden maffia did are sowing up that they did happen
Biden sold America to china

Biden already had a legitimate win. Every state in the Union certified their elections as free and fair and appointed their electors off of these results. Those Electors then voted and that vote was certified as valid by the US Congress. Those are the only proven facts right now.

IF you wish to claim that his win was not legitimate, it is your burden to offer proof of such.

So far there has been none
nope, not when you count illegal votes as legitimate votes.

It is over and no decertification. Yet Trump still insists and the numerous topics claiming that the fraudulent election caused him to lose keeps the dream alive. Well I wish I could say that it was over but it never will be. Still the damage is done and Trump based his lies on the large ego that he has. He could never lose. When appearing on a FOX broadcast and asked directly about the Arizona audit finding and the governor saying there have been 3 audits and the results are the same, he still keeps to the script. He would not conceded defeat.

Well Trump as the piped piper sings his song, there will be those who will still follow him down that road.

I am afraid that his wife will not support such a bid and trump's son will be left to test the waters. Yet it was his daughter that Trump suggested should enter politics. Wow high praise for the daughter at the son's expense.

Some will try to deviate from it and try to avoid that cliff. yet a splintered republican party will not win with Trump as their leader.

They say he even got more vote that what was previously reported.

Biden gained more votes and the Traitor lost more votes. Recounts very seldom if ever go in favor of the losing party.

You haven't named one, the world is moving past your petty prejudices. We have to be alternatives just more hatred lies and confusion. That's why the Republicans are going down bad. People are figuring out how bad they really are
and they don't want anything to do with them. I'm not going to continue to argue with you, I made my point. You failed to counter in an realistic effective manner. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.
Just did. Trans women…my kids. Cannot read I see.

New Topics

Forum List

Back