2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

AZ proved that Biden's margin was greater than before....
And your news left out the rest of the story. The AZ. election was a joke. Laws were broken and 70,000 illegall ballots were counted over because they were there. They will go to court, prove the ballots are illegal, to have the election decertified, and win.

Oh Kiljoy you poor deluded ignorant brain-dead sap. 99% of what was witnessed was never even allowed presented much less vetted in a court of law! Justice Roberts wouldn't hear Texas's case and other judges dismissed other cases summarily on technical issues like time of filing and deadlines. Talking to you idiots is a total waste of time! You don't know what the fuck you are even talking about and you insult us with your summary bullshit. Go fly a fucking kite while your country goes to hell.

But the really funny thing most of all is the media's rants that everything was "baseless" and "debunked" started BEFORE any of the court cases even began!

And as usual, you IGNORE the 50 or so people and organizations who have ALREADY PUBLICLY ADMITTED they stole the election! Even as the idiot left still rails on about Russia Russia Russia and how they ran a few ads on FB negative about Hillary and positive about Trump, they ignore these people whom MILLIONS of them did a wide-scale, national effort to infuse the country with false lies about Trump as they bought and bribed and lied to people to get them to vote Biden.

YOU STOLE THE FUCKING ELECTION, and there can be no way to bullshit your way out of that fact.

Biden is an installed hand puppet in a regime run by a banana republic whose handlers hide in dark shadows.

View attachment 544103

Chinese bank accounts:

Trump 2

Biden 0

Chinese patents held by Trump family members 18

By Biden family 0

Chinese trademarks held by Trump 100 +

By Biden 0

Number of real estate transactions to Communist party officials

Trump over 130

Biden 0

Number of proposed hotels built in Chinese cities in return for future favors

Trump over 100

Biden 0

And your news left out the rest of the story. The AZ. election was a joke. Laws were broken and 70,000 illegall ballots were counted over because they were there. They will go to court, prove the ballots are illegal, to have the election decertified, and win.
If laws were broken, why has no one been charged?

Of course you never admitted it....
But we both know you'll never get over having a black man as president; no Conservative ever will.

Remember when you guys voted for decent people like Bush Sr, McCain, Romney and even W (relative to Trump)? Now it's all hate all the time. You've gone from "A million points of light" to someone who deprived kids in our custody of soap and toothpaste.
LOL...You need help....Look, all you have to do is provide the group with a post of mine expressing that I didn't care for Obama solely because of the color of his skin...If it is so clear like you say that should be easy....But, you won't, because you can't. Because you're a lying hack.

If laws were broken, why has no one been charged?
Because they have not been charged yet. They are going after the people who fucked around deleting security logs. Criminal referrals are another result of the audit. Learn at least something about what you are talking about. You are just a time wasting fool.

LOL...You need help....Look, all you have to do is provide the group with a post of mine expressing that I didn't care for Obama solely because of the color of his skin...If it is so clear like you say that should be easy....But, you won't, because you can't. Because you're a lying hack.

I haven't even looked.

But its clear Obama was opposed so vehemently for his skin color...nothing else. And it continues to this day from you guys.

I haven't even looked.

But its clear Obama was opposed so vehemently for his skin color...nothing else. And it continues to this day from you guys.
So is that why a majority white country elected him, twice? Do you think Obamacare or putting terror on steroids have anything to do with it?

The fat SOB isn't going anywhere. He is content grifting all the money he can he tries to take down our electoral process. You are fool enough to believe his lies. He is the greatest threat against this country since the Civil War. We will continue to call the traitor out until he shuts up.
Well, you can appear unhinged all you want I guess. It's a free country for the moment...But, I find it rich that the very same people that after Trump was elected in '16 bitched, and moaned about it being rigged, and tried to take down our electoral system, now cry when the tables are turned...

And you are right in one aspect, Trump won't go away, 1. because I don't think his ego will let him, and 2. Because even though you don't like him, he does have the right (for the moment) to give speeches, speak at rallies, and make whatever money people will pay him for doing so....

Should we also call Clinton, Bush II, or Obama "grifters" for being paid for speeches? My guess is you will say no. Not because of any substantitve reason other than your irrational hatred of the man...

:shutupsmiley: troll. Biden is illegitimate.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I haven't even looked.

NO, no, no....You don't get to back away now...I'm going to hold you to it hack...

You said I opposed Obama over his skin color, trying to imply I am a racist, and I asked you to prove it, and you obfuscated, then came back and doubled down.

Now, I demand that you provide evidence of your smear here or apologize publicly...

You won't do either because you are a hack, "bomb thrower" that just thinks you can get away with anything because you throw out the most vile accusations then run from them....You make this board dumber for having to read your bullshit, hack.

Well, you can appear unhinged all you want I guess. It's a free country for the moment...But, I find it rich that the very same people that after Trump was elected in '16 bitched, and moaned about it being rigged, and tried to take down our electoral system, now cry when the tables are turned...

And you are right in one aspect, Trump won't go away, 1. because I don't think his ego will let him, and 2. Because even though you don't like him, he does have the right (for the moment) to give speeches, speak at rallies, and make whatever money people will pay him for doing so....

Should we also call Clinton, Bush II, or Obama "grifters" for being paid for speeches? My guess is you will say no. Not because of any substantitve reason other than your irrational hatred of the man...
"But, I find it rich that the very same people that after Trump was elected in '16 bitched..."

You mean Trump...?

_93794455_capture.png

Except it was proven that Trump's campaign officials met with Russian intel during the 2016 campaign. Do you deny that?

Do you deny that Russian intel hacked the DNC during the 2016 campaign?

Do you deny that Trump questioned the veracity of the proof that Russians hacked the DNC in the 2016 campaign?

All of this has been proven; not only by Mueller but also by the US Senate--the GOP controlled US Senate.

NO, no, no....You don't get to back away now...I'm going to hold you to it hack...

You said I opposed Obama over his skin color, trying to imply I am a racist, and I asked you to prove it, and you obfuscated, then came back and doubled down.

Now, I demand that you provide evidence of your smear here or apologize publicly...

You won't do either because you are a hack, "bomb thrower" that just thinks you can get away with anything because you throw out the most vile accusations then run from them....You make this board dumber for having to read your bullshit, hack.

Hold your breath...I hear that helps.

Because they have not been charged yet. They are going after the people who fucked around deleting security logs. Criminal referrals are another result of the audit. Learn at least something about what you are talking about. You are just a time wasting fool.
LOLOLOL

So all you have... is all you ever have... just more of...

just you wait and seeeeeeeeee!!!!

Funny. It is delusional to think that Trump will just go away - even if he is ignored. Most sane people are smart enough to know that "ignoring" him is the last thing we want or should to do!
No, what you want to do is further divide the country...That much is clear.

Forum List

Back