2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

Dude…. have you been paying attention to anything that’s happening in the world lately?! AZ did a big partisan audit and found out that Biden got shorted and Trump got more votes than he should have. Is your mind blown?!?!
It was not partisan. It was Republicans that wanted it but that hardly makes the audit partisan.

You will never make the lie there was no fraud the truth.
The burden is on your dumb asses to show there was fraud in a court of law. How's that going for you, loser? As far as I can tell, Biden was in the White House today and trump was at some rally in middle of nowhere, GA playing the role of the bitch loser he is crying to a crowd of white trash about how he lost the election.

Yes. They broke several laws. Don't you think if there really was no fraud these people would have stopped by now? There is all kinds of evidence you are told to ignore. There is no reason not to investigate but it was never done.

You will never make the lie there was no fraud the truth.
Why would these people stop when they have duped like you pushing their conspiracies and filling their bank accounts. Hell no they aren’t going to stop. But we do so those who are in public office and actual responsible and accountable calling out the BS. Like those I listed in my last post.

Look at the Republican Governor for example…

"When it comes to the audit, like the three audits that preceded it, it's now over. The outcome stands and the 2020 election in Arizona is over," Ducey tweeted.

It was not partisan. It was Republicans that wanted it but that hardly makes the audit partisan.
Let me tell you how the rest of your life is gonna go. You'll be crying about trump losing the election for the rest of your life. Nobody is ever gonna be able to show there was fraud in the election because there was no fraud....but there you'll be on your deathbed still wondering why trump didnt win the election.

The burden is on your dumb asses to show there was fraud in a court of law. How's that going for you, loser? As far as I can tell, Biden was in the White House today and trump was at some rally in middle of nowhere, GA playing the role of the bitch loser he is crying to a crowd of white trash about how he lost the election.
They will in AZ. 70,000 votes are illegal and should not have been counted. They have those ballots as evidence.

They will in AZ. 70,000 votes are illegal and should not have been counted. They have those ballots as evidence.
What you gonna do when it doesnt go to court (which it wont)? Your dumb ass will come up with some other conspiracy. It's never ending with you dumb animals. What a way to go through life. It's pathetic.

Uhh, that exactly makes it partisan, do you know what the word partisan means??
What you mean is everyone is corrupt as the people you support? These were citizens that questioned the elections integrity. Do you honestly think they were all Republicans? You will have to prove they were before you call them partisan. I know you have a problem proving anything.

Is this going to court in the "Next 3-4 Explosive Weeks"?

Plan B..........got it.

LOOLLOOOLLLOOOLOLOLL
No one is going to let it go. Trump has not and that is all the inspiration some people need. I suggest you keep lying like you have been and stop worrying. Fraud will be proven.

What you mean is everyone is corrupt as the people you support? These were citizens that questioned the elections integrity. Do you honestly think they were all Republicans? You will have to prove they were before you call them partisan. I know you have a problem proving anything.

What we mean is that no one is as stupid or as gullible as you are.

Yes, they were all Republicans. Trump Cult Republicans at that. Democrats KNOW Trump lost.

THERE WAS NO FRAUD. NONE.

It is a standard authoritarian-takover tactic to try to make people think that their democratic election process is corrupt, even if it isn't. *Especially* if it isn't.

There's nothing there, everyone knows there's nothing there. The goal is not to force a re-vote, or whatever, it is to make people much like the ones who are about to flame me for this comment, think that the voting system is corrupt. It isn't.

We must agree to agree.

It is true some of the Fringie Right will not be educated by you, or anybody.
They are who they are. Nutters come in all stripes and parties.

But your efforts to put out credible reportage and analysis ---not to mention, effective pushback against the most dumbacious jackassery..... does inform those lurkers and contributors here who are not living out beyond the Right Field warning track.

IMHO
That's all I can hope for.

After the Arizona fraudit fiasco, Republicans are not going to give up on fraudits in an effort to undermine the political process and destroy our democratic institutions:

The Texas fraudit is typical of the racist right as it targets Democratic counties and minority voters.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Th
There were no blank ballots counted, ya flaming imbecile. Blank ballots can't be read in tabulators.

I can't believe you're actually getting dumber. I really didn't think there was room for that.
Apparently they can. Maybe Dominion could explain it to you.

Forum List

Back