2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

And here we go folks: A brand new, batshit conspiracy theory to explain the laughable failure of the last batshit conspiracy theory.

You can't use evidence to convince a conspiracy theorist of anything. They have no use for it.
It's not a theory, moonbat....He posted the internals of the audit, which was destined to not significantly change the vote count itself in the first place.

Do you cranks ever read things for comprehension?

21519fc9-9373-4830-b47d-0c1b993b22eb-jpeg.543389

LOL at them being pains in the ass. They are willfully undermining democracy. They are traitors.
Some are knowingly. Others, I don't know. I know a lot of republicans. Many like to drop a stolen elections thing, reminding me more of party solidarity statement, more than actual belief. These are often people you just don't get up in their face, contradicting their beliefs except at your own peril, physically, yet a quiet word from me, and they drop it quickly. Too quickly, for it to be any kind of core belief, even in groups of republican when I am the only one calling Bullsh#t.

It is a sad state of affairs when Trumpers can't even win a sham audit.

Last edited:
Some are knowingly. Others, I don't know. I know a lot of republicans. Many like to drop a stolen elections thing, reminding me more of party solidarity statement, more than actual belief. These are often people you just don't get up in their face, contradicting their beliefs except at your own peril, physically, yet a quiet word from me, and they drop it quickly. Too quickly, for it to be any kind of core belief, even in groups of republican when I am the only one calling Bullsh#t.

Nothing says 'party solidarity' like trying to destroy American Democracy.

But these are conservatives after all. This is the GOP after all.

Party before country.

Or the 'cyber attack from China'?

These hapless dipshits change conspiracies more often than most people change underwear.
There was supposed to be a growing number of audits, as fraud was found. Yet the opposite has happened. The more they audit, the less fraud they find, and even the fewer votes Trump got.

Yet they want to expand the audits, while each audit proves no fraud.

There was supposed to be a growing number of audits, as fraud was found. Yet the opposite has happened. The more they audit, the less fraud they find, and even the fewer votes Trump got.

Yet they want to expand the audits, while each audit proves no fraud.

What they want is for their feelings to be accepted as fact. They feel that Trump should be president. So any evidence to the contrary must be fraud.

These are profoundly fragile snowflakes who wither under the light of evidence and reason. They have to be delicately protected by an absurd lattice of conspiracy, grievance, and self delusion in order to survive.

Trump is merely a symptom of this. He's not the cause.

It is a sad state of affairs when Trumpers can't even run a sham audit.

The headline should be that Trump lost by even more than the official certification. They need to add asterisks to the 2020 election, adding 99 votes for Biden and subtracting 261 votes for Trump.

Reminds me of the time

Thank you MAGATS for finding the fraud and delivering the 360 lost votes to Biden.​

Reminds me of how the Trump campaign spent $3 million for a recount of two Democratic Wisconsin counties that netted Biden +87 votes.

Nothing says 'party solidarity' like trying to destroy American Democracy.

But these are conservatives after all. This is the GOP after all.

Party before country.
No. The ones that actually push it are not conservatives, but radicals, the opposite of conservative. You cannot be both. They are the true conservatives in name only.

No. The ones that actually push it are not conservatives, but radicals, the opposite of conservative. You cannot be both. They are the true conservatives in name only.

If the 'real conservatives' stand by silently as their party savages democracy, then they are little more than collaborators for the benefit of their party. Reaffirming my point: Party before country.

And with 147 republicans voting in service of the Big Lie, lead by the leader of the GOP to reject certification of the electoral votes confirming Biden's victory.......you can't even push this off as a fringe.

This is the beating heart of the GOP. This is mainstream conservatism.

I'm confused, because the media has said for months (with no evidence) that the Cyber Ninja audit would be completely invalid. So if the audit in fact shows Biden won is it still completely invalid?

Inquiring minds want to know? :D
It means Biden won and no amount of conservative “auditing” can change that fact.

What they want is for their feelings to be accepted as fact. They feel that Trump should be president. So any evidence to the contrary must be fraud.

Trump is merely a symptom of this. He's not the cause.
Trump tapped into the republican rage in their inevitable loss of power. They gerrymandered their way into retaining power as their numbers have declined. And Trump is leading the fight in the next way to retain power. Give the republican legislatures the right to count their own votes, and let them override the actual vote count.

When the winners can pick the winner, they'll never lose again.

Like I kept saying....Forget the count, look at the recanvass.

The top three discrepancies alone exceed the Xiden margin of "victory"....In only Maricopa County.

No wonder the moonbat clown car is so laser focused on the irrelevant ballot count.
So what good was this audit if they couldn’t even prove anything?

So what good was this audit if they couldn’t even prove anything?

An excellent point.

Conservatives have shown their hand, demanding audits they will ignore if they don't affirm what they already believe.

You can't use evidence to convince a conspiracy theorist. They have no use for it.

You can't use evidence to convince a conspiracy theorist. They have no use for it.

That's the very foundation of a conspiracy theory. That the powers that created the conspiracy, have the power to create fake information to support it.

Forum List

Back