2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

Are they kept matched to their ballot, no.

So if a signature and registration is found to be bogus, it cannot be tied to any one ballot.

They keep everything, the ballot, the envelope, everything. And it's all marked with a code or number so you can match envelope to ballot.

It's serious business.

Are they kept matched to their ballot, no.

So if a signature and registration is found to be bogus, it cannot be tied to any one ballot.

Of course they are not, just as there is nothing on your ballot when you vote in person that ties it to you. Should we do away with secret voting and make who someone voted for public knowledge?

That is why they verify signature and registration prior to separating the ballot from the envelope.

They keep everything, the ballot, the envelope, everything. And it's all marked with a code or number so you can match envelope to ballot.

It's serious business.

This is not accurate, once the ballot and envelope is separated you cannot match one to the other. This is done because in this country we have a secret vote. Doing it the way you said would remove that.

It's serious business.
Nope, they cannot match a ballot to an envelope. Ballots must be anonymous.

history for odd one and azog

trump history - your grandkids will be studying this in history 101 -​

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

That is why they verify signature and registration prior to separating the ballot from the envelope.
That’s the idea.

Except when you have corrupt Democrats in charge of counting votes, they just run a stack of bogus ballots through a vote counting machine and it’s officially a part of the vote count.

This should end Trumpist stupidity and lies on election fraud….NOT!
It won't....he will continue to spout lies and hate. His brand is dying at an amazing pace. The repub party is now looking to desantis in Florida, aka little trump. But he is too busy with his twin in Texass, abbott, killing school children. Maybe when they finish killing people, they can turn their attention to 2024?

That’s the idea.

Except when you have corrupt Democrats in charge of counting votes, they just run a stack of bogus ballots through a vote counting machine and it’s officially a part of the vote count.

That is easy to prove, in fact you can do it yourself.

Every county in the nation has to provide a list of the names of everyone that voted in an election if you ask, and in some cases pay for them. All you have to do is get that list, count the total names and compare that to the total votes counted. If they are off, you have your proof.

In a state like Az it would have taken a good half a million votes to sway the election for Biden based on 2016 vote numbers, so it will be an easy thing to prove.

I will await your results, be sure to post them here when you are done

Nope, they cannot match a ballot to an envelope. Ballots must be anonymous.

Well, okay then.

How do you plan on fixing that and keeping the ballots anonymous?

In my state, when you mail in ballots, you have the external envelope, the internal envelop and the ballot. I assumed every state was like that.

They did everything in their power to find a way to make those votes invalid, even looking for bamboo fibers and watermarks and the like.

In the end the outcome was confirmed. Just move on
No, we cannot move on. Why hasn't the DOJ prosecuted all those involved in January 6th, including the planners, like trump and bannon. The DOJ is allowing these people, insurrectionist, to go walk around free. WHERE IS MERRICK B GARLAND?

trump and his fellow criminals think they can get away with anything now. They think they are safe, knowing that they can shout "political persecution" if the DOJ goes after them. They have broken multiple laws. They need to be stopped now.

That is easy to prove, in fact you can do it yourself.

Every county in the nation has to provide a list of the names of everyone that voted in an election if you ask, and in some cases pay for them. All you have to do is get that list, count the total names and compare that to the total votes counted. If they are off, you have your proof.

In a state like Az it would have taken a good half a million votes to sway the election for Biden based on 2016 vote numbers, so it will be an easy thing to prove.

I will await your results, be sure to post them here when you are done
Hawk and his like are still drinking the trump Kool aide. They have to be the most gullible human beings on earth.

You've been lied to your face by that turd Trump and still support him and republicans ? What kind of person are you?
The answer is "STUPID"....they are very, very stupid. If I were a trump supporter, I would go hide somewhere right now. HIs lies have cost the nations millions of dollars and many lives.

PHOENIX (AP) — The long-delayed results of a much-criticized review of 2020 election results in Arizona’s most populous county — which a lawyer for the Republican-controlled state Senate told a judge late last week would be delivered this week — are now set to be publicly unveiled in the Senate at 1 p.m. Friday, September 24, 2021.

Results of long-running Cyber Ninjas putative audit of 2020 election results in Arizona’s Maricopa County to be released Friday

Here's what to expect: Five presenters will deliver reports in the Senate chamber, followed by a news conference. There are at least 7 findings to watch for.

According to Rachel Maddow on Thursday night, she and other news outlets already received a draft copy; however, she did not release any details. The formal release will be unveiled in the Arizona State Senate at 1:00 p.m. Friday. I have not seen a link to the draft copy, but I will post the formal release when it becomes available - unless someone beats me to it.

Should be an interesting news day...

In fact, the hand recount for Biden exceeded the county's tally by 99 votes, while Trump received 261 fewer votes than the official results," KJZZ reported.

"The hand count shows Trump received 45,469 fewer votes than Biden. The county results showed he lost by 45,109," The Arizona Republic reported.

:auiqs.jpg:

theHawk
Yup and there were boxes of ballots that suddenly appeared and were counted after the counters had gone home. Wanna bet all those ballots were for Bidung??

New Topics

Forum List

Back