2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
PHOENIX (AP) — The long-delayed results of a much-criticized review of 2020 election results in Arizona’s most populous county — which a lawyer for the Republican-controlled state Senate told a judge late last week would be delivered this week — are now set to be publicly unveiled in the Senate at 1 p.m. Friday, September 24, 2021.

Results of long-running Cyber Ninjas putative audit of 2020 election results in Arizona’s Maricopa County to be released Friday

Here's what to expect: Five presenters will deliver reports in the Senate chamber, followed by a news conference. There are at least 7 findings to watch for.

According to Rachel Maddow on Thursday night, she and other news outlets already received a draft copy; however, she did not release any details. The formal release will be unveiled in the Arizona State Senate at 1:00 p.m. Friday. I have not seen a link to the draft copy, but I will post the formal release when it becomes available - unless someone beats me to it.

Should be an interesting news day...

Last edited:

1632460436602.png

Last edited:

Shocking, I know.... LOL

It does point out that we should be able to come up with a system as to when the the results are certified on Monday; a recount on Thursday should produce the exact same results however. This isn't a new issue (although you may hear that this is the first time in recorded history that something like this took place).

The take away is that Trump lost. Bigly.

PHOENIX (AP) — The long-delayed results of a much-criticized review of 2020 election results in Arizona’s most populous county — which a lawyer for the Republican-controlled state Senate told a judge late last week would be delivered this week — are now set to be publicly unveiled in the Senate at 1 p.m. Friday, September 24, 2021.

Results of long-running Cyber Ninjas putative audit of 2020 election results in Arizona’s Maricopa County to be released Friday

Here's what to expect: Five presenters will deliver reports in the Senate chamber, followed by a news conference. There are at least 7 findings to watch for.

According to Rachel Maddow on Thursday night, she and other news outlets already received a draft copy; however, she did not release any details. The formal release will be unveiled in the Arizona State Senate at 1:00 p.m. today, Friday. I have not seen a link to the draft copy, but I will post the formal release when it becomes available - unless someone beats me to it.

Poor commie, can't read a calendar? Today is Thursday the 23rd. The board is on CDT, not EDT.

Poor commie, can't read a calendar? Today is Thursday the 23rd. The board is on CDT, not EDT.

A monthslong hand recount of Maricopa County’s 2020 vote confirmed that President Joe Biden won and the election was not “stolen” from former President Donald Trump, according to early versions of a report prepared for the Arizona Senate.

The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results. The data in the report also confirms that U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly won in the county.

The official results are set to be presented to the Senate at 1 p.m. Friday. Several versions of the draft report, titled “Maricopa County Forensic Audit” by Cyber Ninjas, circulated prematurely on Wednesday and Thursday. Multiple versions were obtained by The Arizona Republic.

A monthslong hand recount of Maricopa County’s 2020 vote confirmed that President Joe Biden won and the election was not “stolen” from former President Donald Trump, according to early versions of a report prepared for the Arizona Senate.

The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results. The data in the report also confirms that U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly won in the county.

The official results are set to be presented to the Senate at 1 p.m. Friday. Several versions of the draft report, titled “Maricopa County Forensic Audit” by Cyber Ninjas, circulated prematurely on Wednesday and Thursday. Multiple versions were obtained by The Arizona Republic.

And exactly what does that have to do with todays date?

Thank you! I will include your link in my 2nd post.

Last edited:

Sounds like Trump supporters may have a meltdown.

Who here will SCREAM ...........Fake News.

I'm confused, because the media has said for months (with no evidence) that the Cyber Ninja audit would be completely invalid. So if the audit in fact shows Biden won is it still completely invalid?

Inquiring minds want to know? :D

Who here will SCREAM ...........Fake News.
FAKE NEWS......I don't believe it.

According to Rachel Maddow on Thursday night, she and other news outlets already received a draft copy; however, she did not release any details. The formal release will be unveiled in the Arizona State Senate at 1:00 p.m. Friday. I have not seen a link to the draft copy, but I will post the formal release when it becomes available - unless someone beats me to it.

Here we go....first sign should have been how the dem trolls are staying up tonight ot make sure they get their version of the NEWS out first instead of waiting for the actual real story.

"However, the draft report raises concerns about the county’s elections systems and record-keeping, and accuses Maricopa County officials of stonewalling their effort to perform “a complete audit.”

“Had Maricopa County chosen to cooperate with the audit, the majority of these obstacles would have easily been overcome,” the report states.

Pullen said other reports that will be presented in detail tomorrow have not yet been leaked, and that “anomalies” found in voting records are vast enough to cast doubt on the final vote count — despite the hand recount’s confirmation of the result.

Maricopa County supervisors have refused to aid the contractors hired by Fann, accusing them of bias and inexperience after errant claims were made about the county’s election.

“The contractors hired by the Senate President are not auditors, and they are not certified by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission,” Maricopa County Board Chairman Jack Sellers, a Republican, said in May. “It's clearer by the day: the people hired by the Senate are in way over their heads. This is not funny; this is dangerous.”

Here we go....first sign should have been how the dem trolls are staying up tonight ot make sure they get their version of the NEWS out first instead of waiting for the actual real story.

"However, the draft report raises concerns about the county’s elections systems and record-keeping, and accuses Maricopa County officials of stonewalling their effort to perform “a complete audit.”

“Had Maricopa County chosen to cooperate with the audit, the majority of these obstacles would have easily been overcome,” the report states.

Pullen said other reports that will be presented in detail tomorrow have not yet been leaked, and that “anomalies” found in voting records are vast enough to cast doubt on the final vote count — despite the hand recount’s confirmation of the result.

Maricopa County supervisors have refused to aid the contractors hired by Fann, accusing them of bias and inexperience after errant claims were made about the county’s election.

“The contractors hired by the Senate President are not auditors, and they are not certified by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission,” Maricopa County Board Chairman Jack Sellers, a Republican, said in May. “It's clearer by the day: the people hired by the Senate are in way over their heads. This is not funny; this is dangerous.”

There is no spinning or trolling in my OP. Actually, it's quite neutral and non-partisan.

Forum List

Back