2017 Trump Tax Cuts did not go to the wealthiest 1%

Obama did what Republicans refused to do in order to help the middle class.

Left the rates where Bush had them? LOL!
No. He lowered the rates that Bush had them. Bush set the rates in 2011 higher than where Obama put them.

Obama had lower rates in 2011 than Bush had in 2008? DURR.
Not sure what you mean. Obama cut taxes in 2011. Obama’s rates in 2011 were lower than Bush’s rates in 2011. That’s called a cut.

Pretty sure every bracket went down.

From rates in 2008? I don't believe you.
No. From what they would have been in 2011 had he not acted.

If the best a Dem can do is leave rates where Republicans cut them........ok.
He didn’t leave rates. He lowered them from where Republicans put them.

Not my fault that Republicans put in tax hikes to their “cuts”. They don’t care enough about you to make cuts permanent.

Pretty sure every bracket went down.

From rates in 2008? I don't believe you.
No. From what they would have been in 2011 had he not acted.

If the best a Dem can do is leave rates where Republicans cut them........ok.
He didn’t leave rates. He lowered them from where Republicans put them.

Not my fault that Republicans put in tax hikes to their “cuts”. They don’t care enough about you to make cuts permanent.

He lowered them from where Republicans put them.

That was awesome!!!

Obama lowered rates to where they were when Bush was President.

Obama lowered rates to where they were when Bush was President.
True. And it was still lowering rates because Republicans were raising them.

And it was still lowering rates because Republicans were raising them

I know! Bush raise rates from here........

1622941352703.png

To here.......

1622941391581.png

And then Obama lowered them to here......

1622941441074.png

Wait.....those middle class rates are the same. DURR.

(link..... U.S. Federal Individual Income Tax Rates History, 1862-2013 (Nominal and Inflation-Adjusted Brackets) )

Incomplete data. If there is 12 trillion in wealth and 600 million is paid in taxes that would be higher than 16 trillion in wealth and 600 million in taxes.

Taxing the same money over and over, proving again that you are actually a Marxist

No money is taxed over and over and it has NOTHING to do with my post.

Of course it is. Your income is taxed when you earn it, then your wealth is taxed every year.

My God you're a total air headed bimbo

Incomplete data. If there is 12 trillion in wealth and 600 million is paid in taxes that would be higher than 16 trillion in wealth and 600 million in taxes.

Taxing the same money over and over, proving again that you are actually a Marxist

Of course it is. Your income is taxed when you earn it, then your wealth is taxed every year.

I wish you all would make up your mind.......wealth isn't taxed.......wealth is taxed........

I wish you all would make up your mind.......wealth isn't taxed.......wealth is taxed........

I don't know what that means. I was referring to your talking about wealth taxes.

Taxing wealth is a core Marxist value, both literally and philosophically. It makes all property governments. Don't pay our rent, government takes it away.

You are a Marxist, yet another example

I don't know what that means. I was referring to your talking about wealth taxes.

Taxing wealth is a core Marxist value, both literally and philosophically. It makes all property governments. Don't pay our rent, government takes it away.

You are just rambling.

You are just rambling.

You were the one talking about taxing wealth. Now you don't know what that means. And I'm the one who's "rambling." Sure, sweetie

You are just rambling.

You were the one talking about taxing wealth. Now you don't know what that means. And I'm the one who's "rambling." Sure, sweetie

This has all been covered already.

There is a simple high level rule on how to take everything a Democrat says.....Even PROGS could understand if not for their low tolerances.

A. Did a Democrat say or spread it?
B. Yes
C. They're full of shit

Someone said only fools pay taxes, And the very wealthy believe the same thing, and pay from zero to little or less taxes than the average working person. While you fight to pay less taxes Our roads and bridges crumble, our grids are attacked, raising the cost of gas & meat while we fix the problems. I like good roads, streets lights clean water, clean air. Yes much of our money is wasted, neither party provides anything for us until their donators have been rewarded & their pockets are filled. Taxing is not always fair. Or fun or easy to pay. So how do you think we should pay to keep us a first world country

Forum List

Back