All predictions for the 2016 election go here.

I'll start.

John kasich WI'll be the next president in 2016.

:thup:

A lot will happen in the next 2 years so it's what happens between now and 2016 that most interests me. Starting January 20th many Dems who must stand for reelection in 2016 will have to distance themselves from our lame-duck prez. The Dem minority whip will have a rough time keeping his troops in line. It will be a fun and interesting time for long time observers.

Hillary will run, if her health holds.

Whether she can beat Jeb or Chris or Rand will be the problem. Anyone else she and she will take 55% of the vote.

Great article on Google in kasich that reads kasich charts a different course. Can someone link it. From us news. Can't do it on my phone. ...

What has Hillary accomplished of importance that is positive? Nothing!

Of course Barry got elected the same way, but he was a better liar and speaker!

I doubt if she wins the nomination even.

Hillary Clinton wins Oval in 2016. Coalition of women, minorities, college educated men and women, and independents too strong. GOP "ace in the hole" of security voters becoming marginalized by fewer deaths overseas of our servicemen and women, no terrorist attacks on homefront, and the benefits of not fighting becoming pocketbook issues such as the price of gasoline, National Guardsmen/women being able to stay in the workforce, etc... GOP secret weapon of Obama fatigue still in play however.

Democrats take back the Senate. Too many GOP seats up for grabs with some key retirements likely to happen. I predict Arizona will be blue in 2016.

House remains in GOP hands. As will be the case for the next 2-5 cycles.

I don't think the DNC is dumb enough to run HRC, but they might be.

its too early to predict who the GOP will run, but there are a number of good choices and any of them would beat HRC.

Sooooooooooooooo, dems please run the angry, ugly, old, tired, arrogant bitch.

A "political genius" says Hillary won't run. He's 100% certain.

Hilary is done and won't run. She's a cancer and Obama has screwed her chances by having her on his staff. Too much ammo for gop way too much.

Who else do they have? Run Kerry again who lost to George W bush, lol. He has no chance. Biden? He will pull a Gingrich and fuck up with his words and be proven to be psychotic.

Either way you look at it they don't have good candidates and Obama is screwing them worse every day they are in office.

A candidate list of gingrich, kasich, paul, bush, Christie, Rubio would over shadow them all.

2016 is over before it began. Thank you Obama for doing something right! :)

Well I am not confident that Hilary will run- but if she chooses to- she will get elected over any of those GOP candidates you mentioned.

GOP won't select Christie- he rode in a helicopter with Obama- the GOP won't tolerate that.

No she won't not at all. I'm 100% certain. I have a nack for these things. I've never been wrong in predicting political outcomes the last 6 years. I'm a political genius and my record speaks for itself.

Will he be right? Only time will tell!

Rand Paul...he can attract the minority vote as he has been reaching out while the hate faction of the tea party has been playing KKK.

Forum List

Back