2016 Democratic National Convention will be in Philadelphia

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
As a pendant to this thread:

The GOP has selected CLEVELAND for the 2016 RNC US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The Democratic Party has picked the City of Brotherly Love for the 2016 DEM National Convention.

Democratic Convention Watch Philadelphia named as host of the 2016 Democratic National Convention DNC2016

This is the first time since 1948 (68 years as of 2016) that the Democrats had their Convention in Philly.

This also means that both conventions will be in Rust-Belt states of the USA.

As a pendant to this thread:

The GOP has selected CLEVELAND for the 2016 RNC US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The Democratic Party has picked the City of Brotherly Love for the 2016 DEM National Convention.

Democratic Convention Watch Philadelphia named as host of the 2016 Democratic National Convention DNC2016

This is the first time since 1948 (68 years as of 2016) that the Democrats had their Convention in Philly.

This also means that both conventions will be in Rust-Belt states of the USA.
City of Brotherly Love? 331 murders per 100,000 people
For reference, Cleavland has 84 murders per 100,000 people.
National average is 21.6. These are 2012 numbers from citydata.com

Philadelphia is a great city. Why are USMB nutters so quick to take a shit on American cities?

I've never uttered a negative word about any American city. I've been to hundreds of them. They all have something POSITIVE to offer.

USMB nutters think in such limited ways. Hatred for a great American city? How fucking stupid.

No hatred at all. I love Philly. I used to work there.
It's just that 62 years of Liberal mayors have turned it into a hell hole of crime.

How about Madison Mississippi? Let's see.... Philly 331 murders/100,000 people.
Madison, 0.000000 murders per 100,000.

Or maybe we should hold it in Alabama, an open carry state where we could actually feel safe from drug gangs and purse snatchers.

Philadelphia is a great city. Why are USMB nutters so quick to take a shit on American cities?

I've never uttered a negative word about any American city. I've been to hundreds of them. They all have something POSITIVE to offer.

USMB nutters think in such limited ways. Hatred for a great American city? How fucking stupid.
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz.....

America is one nasty pile of shit demographically and aesthetically. European Architecture and city planning is superior.

I really wonder what drove them to pick Philly as oppose to Columbus.

I went to school in Philly, disgusting, rude, dirty, arm pit of the country. And the Eagles suck.

The Eagles suck. We agree.

America is one nasty pile of shit demographically and aesthetically. European Architecture and city planning is superior.

Is that right? Cool.

I went to school in Philly, disgusting, rude, dirty, arm pit of the country. And the Eagles suck.

Is that right? Cool.
Your country is a joke like you.

Is that right? Cool.

Yep. You are right. This country is a joke. Absolutely.

Is that right? Cool.

and is everyone in your country as rude and ugly as you are? I'd guess YES. Glad you aren't here

Glad you like it. Please stay there and stop telling Americans how to run their country. OK?

Forum List

Back