2016 and the Trump Phenomenon, this rings true

cuz it is:

It's amazing AND pathetic that many STILL haven't recovered from the glorious 2016 election. They've been throwing a temper tantrum each and every day for over three years now because their beloved Killery didn't win the election she was SUPPOSED to win. It's been incredible to watch these sore losers keep up their hatred. Incredible AND sad.

cuz it is:

Boorrring....you keep living in the glory of a number of things that went your way in 2016. Congrats. Scream at the sky in exultation. Kinda like the old athlete re-living his glory years. Just memories.

Please refer to post #2 in this thread. Thank you.

Trump supporters have been channeling Al Bundy since 2016
football-legend-al-bundy-four-touchdowns-in-a-sing-mens-t-shirt.jpg

cuz it is:

Boorrring....you keep living in the glory of a number of things that went your way in 2016. Congrats. Scream at the sky in exultation. Kinda like the old athlete re-living his glory years. Just memories.

I did. And post #3 stands. Is Trump (just see his pep rally in NJ tonight) going to constantly relive his glory days?
If so, the road ends in misery.

cuz it is:

I did. And post #3 stands. Is Trump (just see his pep rally in NJ tonight) going to constantly relive his glory days?

Again, please refer to post #2 in this thread. Thanks!

cuz it is:

Once AGAIN, please refer to post #2 in this thread. Thank you very much!

cuz it is:

Again, please refer to post #2 in this thread. Thanks!

C'mon, give me something of why you support Trump and you think he'll win in November.
Not just neener, neener..

cuz it is:

I've read #2 and heard the same sentiment countless times from crazy Trump supporters. It's bullshit, but it is not an original remark, by any means. Nice try though, Al.

In case the dems forgot how the 2016 polls and the MSM had Hillary at a 95% probability of winning...Trump had no way to 270 just no way....

In case the dems forgot how the 2016 polls and the MSM had Hillary at a 95% probability of winning...Trump had no way to 270 just no way....

Best Al Bundy impression I have seen today. It took Al several years to go from his one claim to glory to being a shoe salesman. Trump's fall will be much quicker.

Best Al Bundy impression I have seen today. It took Al several years to go from his one claim to glory to being a shoe salesman. Trump's fall will be much quicker.

My favorite Al Bundy line was when he was asked
"Which person would you want to spend more time with?
A) your wife
Al jumps in and says "B" (it was funnier on TV)

p.s. did you see the crowd Trump had in NJ yesterday?
175,000 wanted tickets for a 7,600 capacity arena
people slept outside in freezing weather to get into the arena

Forget about 2020, the fat lady sang and no votes were cast yet.

cuz it is:

I've read #2 and heard the same sentiment countless times from crazy Trump supporters. It's bullshit, but it is not an original remark, by any means. Nice try though, Al.

Refer to post 1, it has a message that should hit home, though I doubt you'll get it.

Forum List

Back