The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
I am hoping the mods leave this up so we can have a discussion.

I know there was an Op-Ed or article by Yovanovitch in 2015 where she vehemently opposed lethal aide to Ukraine.

This was on the midst of Obama giving a wink and a nod to Putin to take Crimea and during a time when so called “Ukrainian Separatists,” loyal to Russia were waging their own war in The Ukraine.

Please help me find this article. I looked for some time, and maybe can look again Monday, but I’d love to discuss her comments at that time during Obama’s Blankets Not Bullets position on Ukraine asking for our help to beat back Russian Agression!

That was the "flexibility" the meat puppet faggot had after the 2012 election.

That was the real "Russian Collusion" story the bed wetters refuse to acknowledge exists in spite of actual evidence.

Of course when the moonbat messiah deliberately and as a matter of fact sold our interests out it was "a candid conversation", not "collusion".

The rest of us know it was actually TREASON and that the meat puppet faggot and hitlery should have been in prison for years already.

Last edited:
That was the "flexibility" the meat puppet faggot had after the 2012 election.

That was the real "Russian Collusion" story the bed wetters refuse to acknowledge exists in spite of actual evidence.

Of course when the moonbat messiah deliberately and as a matter of fact sold our interests out it was "a candid conversation", not "collusion".

The rest of us know it was actually TREASON and that the meat puppet faggot and hitlery should have been in prison for years already.

I know about the hot mic moment where in my opinion, Obama agreed with Putin that certain places like Crimea and Ukraine should be allowed to be annexed by Russia.

What I really want to find is the 2015 Washington Op-Ed or article or interview by Yovanovitch where she completely contradicts what she said in testimony for Adam Schiff’s Kangaroo Court.

I’m asking for everyone’s help because it looks like this article has disappeared.

Last edited:
I know about the hot mic moment where in my opinion, Obama agreed with Putin that certain places like Crimea and Ukraine should be allowed to be annexed by Russia.

What I really want to find is the 2015 Washington Op-Ed or article or interview by Yovanovitch where she completely contradicts what she said in testimony for Adam Schiff’s Kangaroo Court.

I’m asking for everyone’s help because it looks like this article has disappeared.

image.png

1984_was_not_supposed_to_be_an.jpg

And check this thing out. Reviews on this book, she wrote (I haven’t read it but will now) indicate you me that The Blueprint for The Russian Collusion Hoax came out of her book.

Fiona Hill is the director of the Center on the United States and Europe at the Brookings Institution. Clifford Gaddy is a senior fellow in the center. They are co-authors of the book “Mr. Putin: Operative in the Kremlin.”

This is an interesting comment from that article:

“support for oppositional political movements and propaganda have all been transformed from diplomatic tools to instruments of war.”

Here she argues that if we help to arm
Ukraine why, Putin will use that as an excuse To invade Ukraine. WTF? They already have invaded Ukraine.

“His past actions suggest he will do everything he can to convince them that Russian military sacrifices in Ukraine are worth the cost. The delivery of lethal U.S. weapons to Ukraine would help Putin make that case. They will be part of the proof he needs.

If we plunge headlong into sending weapons, we may lose our allies, and we may never have the opportunity to get things right.”

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back