American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
That's gonna get some people wee weed up...:lol:

ted-cruz-tea-party-star-senator-elect-and-white-house-hopeful.jpg

2013 Man of the Year: Ted Cruz

December 30, 2013 by Daniel Greenfield

Harry Reid called him a “laughingstock” and Grover Norqust’s men accused him of being a “terrorist.” The head of the Chamber Commerce suggested that he learn to sit down and be quiet. Nigeria demanded that he apologize and Chris Matthews accused him of wanting to kill Obama’s baby.

At September’s end, Jonathan Chait at New York Magazine gloated, “Someone tell Ted Cruz the ObamaCare War is Over.”

“Cruz can say, ‘Everyone in America knows Obamacare is destroying the economy,’ and quite plausibly believe it. News to the contrary has never penetrated his mental bunker,” Chait wrote suggesting that Cruz and his allies would end up like the Japanese soldiers on lost islands fighting for a lost cause.

Fast forward a few months and it’s ObamaCare that looks like the lost cause.

A Rasmussen poll places Cruz as the third most influential world leader after Obama and the Pope. Texas Republicans favor him for the top job and he took first place in the Value Voter Summit straw poll. Cruz ties Hillary Clinton in Colorado and beats her among independents.

It’s quite a comeback for a man who was being lowered into the coffin by the liberal media just a few short months ago after a vicious hate campaign with no parallels except the left’s War on Palin.

This was the year when Ted Cruz showed the Republican Party what was possible when you fight the good fight for what you believe in. And that is why he is FrontPage Magazine’s Man of the Year.

Frontpage?s 2013 Man of the Year: Ted Cruz | FrontPage Magazine

Yep,

The man that wants to kill science, cut infrastructure and attack other countries.

Without science= military become like iraqs
Without strong educational system = economy become like Zimbabwe
Nation building = wasting resources we could be spending here at home.

This is the ted cruz.

He showed us what was possible? And what was that, exactly? Ted Cruz has accomplished absolutely nothing.

Maybe one day you people will pick a leader who can do something other than just be a retarded scapegoating asshole.

He showed us what was possible? And what was that, exactly? Ted Cruz has accomplished absolutely nothing.

Are you sure? Ted Cruz for President is what I say. What a girly man he is. In touch with his inner feelings. What a Pres he will make. I always wanted a President who looks like Howdy Dooty. Especially with that nice overbite.

You all do know what the LSM will do with his caricature? It will make Obama look handsome.

FrontPage Magazine?

Is that the one they give away in supermarkets?

FrontPage Magazine?

Only available through subscription. And you have to be a registered Repub.

How do you feel about Howdy.... I mean Ted Cruz's overbite? Should of got braces in Canada where is was cheap and handy.

Are you sure? Ted Cruz for President is what I say. What a girly man he is. In touch with his inner feelings. What a Pres he will make. I always wanted a President who looks like Howdy Dooty. Especially with that nice overbite.

You all do know what the LSM will do with his caricature? It will make Obama look handsome.

Howdy Dooty? Take another look at big eared,freckle faced, Obama. We already have that. Ted Cruz is the man:cool:

Howdy Dooty? Take another look at big eared,freckle faced, Obama. We already have that. Ted Cruz is the man:cool:

I know what you mean. But Obama looks dumb AFTER the cartoonists get done with him.
Ted on the other hand has a distinct advantage up front on Obama with that nice overbite and collapsing chin.

When the LSM cartoonists get done with Ted, Howdy Dooty will look handsome.

That's gonna get some people wee weed up...:lol:

ted-cruz-tea-party-star-senator-elect-and-white-house-hopeful.jpg

2013 Man of the Year: Ted Cruz

December 30, 2013 by Daniel Greenfield

Harry Reid called him a “laughingstock” and Grover Norqust’s men accused him of being a “terrorist.” The head of the Chamber Commerce suggested that he learn to sit down and be quiet. Nigeria demanded that he apologize and Chris Matthews accused him of wanting to kill Obama’s baby.

At September’s end, Jonathan Chait at New York Magazine gloated, “Someone tell Ted Cruz the ObamaCare War is Over.”

“Cruz can say, ‘Everyone in America knows Obamacare is destroying the economy,’ and quite plausibly believe it. News to the contrary has never penetrated his mental bunker,” Chait wrote suggesting that Cruz and his allies would end up like the Japanese soldiers on lost islands fighting for a lost cause.

Fast forward a few months and it’s ObamaCare that looks like the lost cause.

A Rasmussen poll places Cruz as the third most influential world leader after Obama and the Pope. Texas Republicans favor him for the top job and he took first place in the Value Voter Summit straw poll. Cruz ties Hillary Clinton in Colorado and beats her among independents.

It’s quite a comeback for a man who was being lowered into the coffin by the liberal media just a few short months ago after a vicious hate campaign with no parallels except the left’s War on Palin.

This was the year when Ted Cruz showed the Republican Party what was possible when you fight the good fight for what you believe in. And that is why he is FrontPage Magazine’s Man of the Year.

Frontpage?s 2013 Man of the Year: Ted Cruz | FrontPage Magazine

American Jihad and Bripat were second and third runner up.

I know what you mean. But Obama looks dumb AFTER the cartoonists get done with him.
Ted on the other hand has a distinct advantage up front on Obama with that nice overbite and collapsing chin.

You don't haft to do anything to make Obama look like howdy, he just naturally does. And Ted doesn't need a teleprompter for every speech

You don't haft to do anything to make Obama look like howdy, he just naturally does. And Ted doesn't need a teleprompter for every speech

Haft? Great English!

He just needs a Dr. Seuss book.

FrontPage Magazine?

Only available through subscription. And you have to be a registered Repub.

How do you feel about Howdy.... I mean Ted Cruz's overbite? Should of got braces in Canada where is was cheap and handy.

They also named Glenn Beck and Allen West as their "Man of the Year"

Do I see a pattern?

The only accomplishment Rafael achieved this year was providing the GOP a 20 point drop in the polls.

Luckily for him, Obama's big lie about "you can keep your insurance" bubbled up shortly thereafter.

Rafael's tremendous blunder is exactly why the GOP is not making the debt ceiling a big issue or trying to pass a budget which defunds ObamaCare any more. So...yeah. I guess you could say Rafael has had a big impact on the way the GOP conducts itself these days. :lol:

Well done, Rafael! You inflicted such a massive wound on our party, the leadership has actually mellowed!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back