2012 Obama voters who didn't vote in 2016

outlier

Jul 8, 2017
Suppose all Obama voters in 2012 also voted for somebody in 2016 would Trump have still won?

I think that Trump would have lost in Michigan, Wisconsin , and Pennsylvania, and all the states he did lose in..

A lot of Obama 2012 voters cast for the Trumpster in 2016. If they ALL made it to the polls, Trump would have probably done a lot better.

A bunch of the blue collar counties in PA, WI, and MI that went for Obama voted Trump in '16.....Had more showed up, the thumping of the Hildabeest would have been even worse.

How about if ALL OBAMA 2012 VOTERS showed up and voted, not just those who favored Trump? I think those who were satisfied with Obama were less likely to show than
those not. Understand? I think that made the difference. It was not full votes which defeated Hillary but half votes. Do I have to explain that? It is half as bad to have someone not vote at all who would have voted for you if they did vote as it is to have them vote against you, get it?:5_1_12024:

A bunch of the blue collar counties in PA, WI, and MI that went for Obama voted Trump in '16.....Had more showed up, the thumping of the Hildabeest would have been even worse.

How about if ALL OBAMA 2012 VOTERS showed up and voted, not just those who favored Trump? I think those who were satisfied with Obama were less likely to show than
those not. Understand? I think that made the difference. It was not full votes which defeated Hillary but half votes. Do I have to explain that? It is half as bad to have someone not vote at all who would have voted for you if they did vote as it is to have them vote against you, get it?:5_1_12024:
I think you're engaging in navel contemplation....I can "what if"until doomsday, and it doesn't change diddly-poo...

What if....?

DidNoVote.jpg

Trump got more of the black, latino, and women's vote than the media likes to admit, and the 'yoof' vote didn't turn out, having figured out what a burn and a load of crap the treason and traitor riddled Democrat Party is. Trump's based was motivated, giving the finger to both Parties' establishment, and will continue to do so again in 2020, while even more Democrats stay home than in 2016.

I think you're engaging in navel contemplation....I can "what if"until doomsday, and it doesn't change diddly-poo...

What if....?

No source for this.

Forum List

Back