2010 'will make 1994 election look like light summer breeze'

Most likely outcome right now is R pick up 100+ House seats and every Senate race.

Pelosi and Reid are willing to accept those losses

I have my doubts , they will run on passing health reform and stupid people will say yea!
we got health care! we got health care!

They dont care about any down side, they just want a slogan to shout.

I have my doubts , they will run on passing health reform and stupid people will say yea!

Yes I know you HATE the downside of people having health care and the insurance companies having to actually give people care for the money they pay year after year.

The CBO scored this as a money saver you fool.

The only downside is for the Big insurance comapies bottom line and when that sinks into the people you guys are sooooo screwed.

Yes I know you HATE the downside of people having health care and the insurance companies having to actually give people care for the money they pay year after year.

The only downside is for the Big insurance comapies bottom line and when that sinks into the people you guys are sooooo screwed.

How come you keep forgetting about this, Sally Swallows?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqp0eXfpiWU]YouTube - Congressman John Dingell: Control The People[/ame]

I think that republicans will gain some seats....in 2010.

and I believe the republicans will gain some more seats in 2012....

and I also believe that Obama will be president again in 2012 JUST LIKE president Bush won his reelection in 2004....

I was certain he would have lost his seat as president in 2004, and was sickened beyond sickened when he was reelected.

I think YOU ALL have this to look forward to....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqp0eXfpiWU]YouTube - Congressman John Dingell: Control The People[/ame]

Where is the rest of the tape?

What did he say after the last sentence Frank?

Was it purposefully cut off so that you can slime him?

Most likely outcome right now is R pick up 100+ House seats and every Senate race.

I will quote this after the fact. Lets see how wrong you are. Of course we will lose some seats, but it wont be apocalyptic like you righty's are predicting.

Once again, you will be wrong, just like two Novembers ago, just like recently when you said the health care bill wouldn't be passed. :lol:

Seriously?

Did you know that his office issued a statement saying he "Misspoke" the he was "tired"?

It's real! It's Fascism at its best

I think that republicans will gain some seats....in 2010.

and I believe the republicans will gain some more seats in 2012....

and I also believe that Obama will be president again in 2012 JUST LIKE president Bush won his reelection in 2004....

I was certain he would have lost his seat as president in 2004, and was sickened beyond sickened when he was reelected.

I think YOU ALL have this to look forward to....

OH my God, a voice of reason. Please save this one.

I will quote this after the fact. Lets see how wrong you are. Of course we will lose some seats, but it wont be apocalyptic like you righty's are predicting.

Once again, you will be wrong, just like two Novembers ago, just like recently when you said the health care bill wouldn't be passed. :lol:

The day of the vote I said I had a feeling it would pass, that Nancy would be willing to sacrifice 40% of her House seats to pass ObamaCare today.

YouTube - Congressman John Dingell: Control The People

Seriously?

Did you know that his office issued a statement saying he "Misspoke" the he was "tired"?

Still curious on what was said after the last sentence....is there another you tube that you saw or are aware of on this that was longer and covered the entire conversation that i could try to find?

Damn tape wont load

Seriously?

Still curious on what was said after the last sentence....is there another you tube that you saw or are aware of on this that was longer and covered the entire conversation that i could try to find?

His office now retracted the "He was tired" excuse, now they're saying that he did say "Control the people" but when he said "people" he was referring to "insurance companies"

Ain't Fascism wonderful?

Forum List

Back