2010 DeathToll statistics from Terrorism

domonkoz

Sep 17, 2011
Total Dead US civilians in 2010 from terrorism- 12
Total US Troops Dead in Iraq in 2010- 4748
Iraqi deaths-150,000+

:eek:

Either this war is highly effective in protecting us or we should just not let muslims on planes.

Okey dokey. Almost 5,000 dead in Iraq in one year on who's watch? Can we get a link here to Hussein's mass murder in Iraq?

Iraqi deaths-150,000+

Either this war is highly effective in protecting us or we should just not let muslims on planes.

I couldn't peg it at first. But when I saw your avatar right round baby right round started singing in my head.

Iraqi deaths-150,000+

Since you did not read User Guidelines when you signed in, I am going to tell you this, domonkoz: you are REQUIRED to post a link when you propose unlikely information in a post.

Show me your link and do not abuse this privilege of posting at USMB again.

Quote:
"Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material. Link Each Copy and Paste."

Rules and Guidelines Page Link

Last edited:

Forum List

Back