2008 HBO series John Adams

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Based on David McCullagh's award winning biography. Who would have thought relatively light weight comedian/actor Paul Giamatti could play John Adams but he does a terrific job. Likewise Laura Linney who played the ditsy wife of the Jim Carry character "Truman". The series was well done and inspiring

It was great! I watch it over and over again .. motivates me to get rid of democrats

Saw it many years ago

Giamatti is an exceptional actor. His father was Baseball Commissioner Bart Giamatti

Giamatti is a very good actor, and this is not the first movie he has shown his chops.
He was great in Sideways, another I can think of is WIN WIN

Based on David McCullagh's award winning biography. Who would have thought relatively light weight comedian/actor Paul Giamatti could play John Adams but he does a terrific job. Likewise Laura Linney who played the ditsy wife of the Jim Carry character "Truman". The series was well done and inspiring

Sorry man, but if you think, or thought, that Giamatti is/was a "relatively light weight comedian/actor," then you don't/didn't know Paul Giamatti...

Check out Billions on Showtime...

Straight Outta Compton...

American Splendor...

Barney's Version...

The list is plentiful...

He's been one of my favorite actors for a while now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back