2006: The Year in Bigotry

wiggles

Dec 30, 2006
Let's reflect:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gSs33_uqa0[/ame] :eusa_think:

(video contains offensive language, but you probably figured)

Racism and bigotry. It's not either you're like a 5 year old and never think about race or you're a skinhead brimming full of hate. It's more complicated.

It's not complicated at all. Bigotry and Racism are two different things. Shades of gray constitute neither, cept in the imagination of those who like to drop the race card.

It's not complicated at all. Bigotry and Racism are two different things. Shades of gray constitute neither, cept in the imagination of those who like to drop the race card.

So Hitler's no more of a bigot than Archie Bunker? Of course shades of gray constitute both bigotry and racism. People can be more or less of either. I don't see how the "race card" figures in at all.

So Hitler's no more of a bigot than Archie Bunker? Of course shades of gray constitute both bigotry and racism. People can be more or less of either. I don't see how the "race card" figures in at all.

No. Hitler was a racist, Archie Bunker was a bigot. Read about it, big difference between the two.

Let's reflect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gSs33_uqa0 :eusa_think:

(video contains offensive language, but you probably figured)

You know the funny thing is people always find the time to put together these little bits of bigotry and racism, yet they never seem to catch the minorities who are just as guilty.

Wiggles, why didn't you show both sides of this issue. Are you trying to make a point that only whites are this way?? If so you live a very sheltered life and really need to get out and look at the rest of the world.

I am by no means a white supremacist or any kind of lunatic. I do however get sick and tired of the double standard where only whites are portrayed as racist and bigoted.

Everyone I know, and I mean everyone, is prejudiced they prefer to be with people who are like them be that socially, economical, religiously, or ethnically. This is a common trait among all of us.

Heres a link to what I was saying
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,235141,00.html

heres another
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=184395&postcount=22

I could go on and on but you could do the same. I can find articles to portray any race in this light, but my question still stands for you, why did you only pull something about whites???

Racism and bigotry. It's not either you're like a 5 year old and never think about race or you're a skinhead brimming full of hate. It's more complicated.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I find that the childish or hateful mindsets these days come from those proclaiming themselves "anti-racist."

There is no group on Earth heaped with as much scorn, derision, abuse and dismissal as whites. All the problems of the world are blamed on them... yet they are denied their accomplishments on grounds that they 'exploited' other races to get them. Whites are like a gigantic combination ATM/punching bag for the rest of the world: make your withdrawal of cash, then give it a few whacks to feel good about yourself.

But how can we as whites be collective immoral actors for whom punishment is necessary, but not collective moral actors for whom latitude is due? You can't have it both ways, and if you do, you're doing exactly what say you decry in whites!

But the rich ironies of all this are missed by most. And why not? The minute a white complains, all you need do is attack him as a "racist" or a "white supremacist," and the argument is over. You've won. He's lost. You don't have to think about what he's said or meet his arguments on the merits. Just confidently declare that "I'm not going to stoop to debating a racist," AND THE WORLD IS ON YOUR SIDE. You have the happy luck to float in the fast-moving stream of current opinion.

But how long can this last? How long before enough whites just get too fucking pissed about the naked injustice of that, and rise up in defiance?

When Mel and Kramer blow up as they did, they're just showing cracks in was once a very, very thick dam. The truth is that whites everywhere are getting SICK OF IT. Some reactions may be angry. Some may calm. But the OCEAN of white frustration and anger about what's happening to them and their countries is REAL.

But how long can this last? How long before enough whites just get too fucking pissed about the naked injustice of that, and rise up in defiance?

When Mel and Kramer blow up as they did, they're just showing cracks in was once a very, very thick dam. The truth is that whites everywhere are getting SICK OF IT. Some reactions may be angry. Some may calm. But the OCEAN of white frustration and anger about what's happening to them and their countries is REAL.
I agree, WJ. I've heard more and more people speak out over the last few years.
The pressure cooker has just about reached it’s limit, I think.

Odd. I must've missed the black comedians, or George Lopez and their racist routines. Guess you think it's okay to get your laughter at the expense of "whitey," but not the other way around, huh?

Did I make the friggin' video? I must haved been drugged up pretty good because I don't remember doing so.

Damn, people. Little hypersensitive, aren't we?

New Topics

Forum List

Back