2004 & 2016 Faithless Electors

Has it ever occurred to you that not everyone in office was actually elected?

Look at McConnell, Schumer, Boehnor, JOE BIDEN, Paul Ryan, Nancy Pelosi, Ocasio Cortez and a long list of career politicians who seem to defy logic and nearly all seem to always do more harm to the nation than good.

Note I do not include Barack Obama because I could easily see how he would have been very popular being the "Great Hope" (first non white president)

Do you not think some of these could be selected and "installed" ?
If you don't think that's possible, why not?

Look at McConnell, Schumer, Boehnor, Paul Ryan, Nancy Pelosi, Ocasio Cortez and a long list of career politicians who seem to defy logic and nearly all seem to always do more harm to the nation than good.

In 2016 I observed an elector being chosen first hand at the North Carolina 3rd District Convention. It wasn’t taken lightly.

I am going to do some research and come back with the names of these electors that defected.

Minnesota electors for 2004 were semi anonymous. We can get a list of the Minnesota electors but don’t know who was the one that defected to vote for John Edwards.
The Washington 4 was interesting. My first thought was "Washington state, that figures." Kind of squirrelly up there on the northern part of the left coast and getting more so.

Look at McConnell, Schumer, Boehnor, JOE BIDEN, Paul Ryan, Nancy Pelosi, Ocasio Cortez and a long list of career politicians who seem to defy logic and nearly all seem to always do more harm to the nation than good.

Note I do not include Barack Obama because I could easily see how he would have been very popular being the "Great Hope" (first non white president)

i dont think Obummer won legitimately

at one time I thought maybe... Now, I hve learned a whole bunch and... doubt it.. deeply

Forum List

Back