2002 Israeli Attacks On Gaza, 5 Years Before Hamas Came To Power

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAqbij4oWNc]YouTube - 2002 Israeli Attacks On Gaza, 5 Years Before Hamas Came To Power[/ame]

The moment Israel withdrew from Gaza, the savages began shelling Israel with rockets. Under international law, any Israeli reprisals were entirely lawful.

In fact, the Pallie animals trashed their own home in looting thousands of greenhouses gifted to the Pallies by wealthy JEWISH doners who paid $14 million for them...
USATODAY.com - Despite funds and protection, Gaza greenhouses looted

These are no angels, they're barbarians.

You're PWNED, again.

Last edited:
The moment Israel withdrew from Gaza, the savages began shelling Israel with rockets. Under international law, any Israeli reprisals were entirely lawful.

In fact, the Pallie animals trashed their own home in looting thousands of greenhouses gifted to the Pallies by wealthy JEWISH doners who paid $14 million for them...

You're PWNED, again.

"I hope the Palestinians aren't expecting fresh produce. ... A fortune in crops is now all gone."

Israel shuts off water, dries Gaza greenhouses

Last edited:

You're PWNED, again.

I hope the Palestinians aren't expecting fresh produce. ... A fortune in crops is now all gone.

Plenty of fresh produce in Hamastan...

æßÇáÉ ÝáÓØíä Çáíæã ÇáÅÎÈÇÑíÉ - ÚÏÓÉ "ÝáÓØíä Çáíæã" ÊáÊÞØ ãÔÇåÏ ÇÓÊÚÏÇÏÇÊ ÇáÛÒíæä áÚíÏ ÇáÇÖÍì ÇáãÈÇÑß

Last edited:

You're PWNED, again.

I hope the Palestinians aren't expecting fresh produce. ... A fortune in crops is now all gone.

Plenty of fresh produce in Hamastan...

æßÇáÉ ÝáÓØíä Çáíæã ÇáÅÎÈÇÑíÉ - ÚÏÓÉ "ÝáÓØíä Çáíæã" ÊáÊÞØ ãÔÇåÏ ÇÓÊÚÏÇÏÇÊ ÇáÛÒíæä áÚíÏ ÇáÇÖÍì ÇáãÈÇÑß

Deflection. You are a loser. You can't even stay with your own point.

BTW, the Palestinians do not fire rockets into Israel.

Awwww, having a meltdown because I demolished yet another BOGUS thread started by you?
You gonna cry to your mommy? LOL

BTW, the Pallies fired rockets into southern Israel the moment Israel withdrew from Hamastan.

Your total ignorance of Middle East affairs is why you have no reputational pts.

Awwww, having a meltdown because I demolished yet another BOGUS thread started by you?

BTW, the Pallies fired rockets into southern Israel the moment Israel withdrew from Hamastan.

Your total ignorance of Middle East affairs is why you have no reputational pts.

You are the one having a meltdown. You bring up propaganda about the greenhouses and I blow you out of the water with one of your sources.

Then you deflect by saying that they have plenty of food but that is not the real issue either.

And, you have never provided any documentation about when Israel took legal possession of Sderot that is inside Palestinian borders.

You have consistently deflected and called names.

You are the one having a meltdown. You bring up propaganda about the greenhouses and I blow you out of the water with one of your sources.

Then you deflect by saying that they have plenty of food but that is not the real issue either.

And, you have never provided any documentation about when Israel took legal possession of Sderot that is inside Palestinian borders.

You're having more delusions, which is why you have no reputational pts.

All of Palestine is sovereign territory, under the terms of the binding Palestine Mandate.

Palestine Mandate, Article 6...
The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.

I recognize you're brain damaged, but, try to retain this information so I don't have to repeat myself.

And, you're PWNED.

All of Palestine is sovereign territory, under the terms of the binding Palestine Mandate.

The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.

I recognize you're brain damaged, but, try to retain this information so I don't have to repeat myself.

And, you're PWNED.

I believe that the immigration was to be "in Palestine" not in Israel.

Read your own info. Sderot is in Palestine.

And, you're PWNED.

I believe that the immigration was to be "in Palestine" not in Israel.

Read your own info. Sderot is in Palestine.

FAIL, again, dimwit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back