2000 Mules Interactive Premiere 5/7/22 Exposing the Big Steal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConserveGuy

Platinum Member
Jul 19, 2015
I encourage all the people to watch this very important movie premiere. You can easily get your virtual ticket for tonight's showing at 8pm EST. So far there has been great ratings for this documentary. It's mind blowing from all the feedback coming in. The interest is growing by the day about this movie exposing the Big Steal. Can't wait to watch it. Here is a link if you want to make history tonight to help Save America!

2000 Mules

I encourage all the people to watch this very important movie premiere. You can easily get your virtual ticket for tonight's showing at 8pm EST. So far there has been great ratings for this documentary. It's mind blowing from all the feedback coming in. The interest is growing by the day about this movie exposing the Big Steal. Can't wait to watch it. Here is a link if you want to make history tonight to help Save America!

2000 Mules

I looked it up but every theater in my area showing it was sold out. And I saw it on DVD available for pre-order for around $25, but now that too is sold out.

I'll eventually find a copy somewhere but good to see America is hungry to find out how the hell a boob like Biddum ever got to the WH.

I looked it up but every theater in my area showing it was sold out. And I saw it on DVD available for pre-order for around $25, but now that too is sold out.

I'll eventually find a copy somewhere but good to see America is hungry to find out how the hell a boob like Biddum ever got to the WH.
I'm waiting on the virtual premiere. Sounds much worth it to watch some interviews and audience asking questions. Going to be great!

2000 Mules
No.

A movie demonstrating the obvious and democrats still object. Whatever they’re told by their Pravda handlers.
Democrats are not only close minded and intolerant, they are retarded baboons.
Beyond Monty Python’s Black Knight.

What a premiere! There is more demand to watch the movie. Can't believe all this footage shows illegal voting. Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back