200 congressMEN were treated with Ivermectin.

View attachment 555974

They just couldn't stay away from it

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Thanks for the images! Here in Washington state we have the Horse Heaven Hills located in the southern end of the state. I imagine the wild herds are long gone, @ least for the most part. I always favored the drafts(Belgians/Percheron esp.) & Morgan's also, as a kid. Later I took a hankering to the Nordic ponies ESPECIALLY the FJORDS!!! Ironically I never owned any of the above(too spendy) so I always ended up with the generics & mutts, Appy's, Standardbred, Quarter/Arab cross etc. like the affordable ones! Personally I think the Standardbred breed is seriously underrated due to the super fancy Saddlebred beauties(they are a sight to see though!).

This boy has quite the neck & brisket like DAMN!!!

Not as fancy looking as the Saddlebred but look @ the FULL quarters, neck & brisket on ole Mach Three. Wow. what a loss to a freakin' broken leg.

STRONG horse & absolutely BEAUTIFUL. These Fjords are as human friendly & sweet as a horse can get! They are front end heavy as they are all neck & brisket. Even a top end Morgan would be hard pressed to beat the Fjords for all around riding!

Again thanks for the post & images!

And somehow when they get covid; the doctors give them something else....that is actually effective against the virus.

Gee...wonder why.

That's because dearest simpleton -- there's a DIFF between prophylactic treatment and therapeutics. THANKS for pointing out the diff between public health messaging and actual science.

For instance HCQuine is on the WHO list of top 100 administered drugs. It has an IMPECCABLE safety record and is the GO TO drug for PREVENTION of malaria.. Because it reduces the "case numbers" of folks who GET full blown malarial infections.. But once they GET malaria -- the drug formulary CHANGES to a new set of therapeutics..

All this is WAAY thefuck too complicated for you or Joe Biden to comprehend. That's why he and wallinsky rely on mandates and punishments for vaccines and wont MENTION natural immunity or prophylactic drugs..

That's because dearest simpleton -- there's a DIFF between prophylactic treatment and therapeutics. THANKS for pointing out the diff between public health messaging and actual science.

For instance HCQuine is on the WHO list of top 100 administered drugs. It has an IMPECCABLE safety record and is the GO TO drug for PREVENTION of malaria.. Because it reduces the "case numbers" of folks who GET full blown malarial infections.. But once they GET malaria -- the drug formulary CHANGES to a new set of therapeutics..

All this is WAAY thefuck too complicated for you or Joe Biden to comprehend. That's why he and wallinsky rely on mandates and punishments for vaccines and wont MENTION natural immunity or prophylactic drugs..
It's also why the US has such a high number of deaths to cases compared to other nations.

You aren't allowed to treat folks until they have one foot in the grave. . . this is the best way to sell the jab. And the only way to get an EUA.

The whole damn system is corrupt, but the cult of Fauxi, and the Covidians are in denial.

It's also why the US has such a high number of deaths to cases compared to other nations.

You aren't allowed to treat folks until they have one foot in the grave. . . this is the best way to sell the jab. And the only way to get an EUA.

The whole damn system is corrupt, but the cult of Fauxi, and the Covidians are in denial.

At some point in the not so distant future there will be the equivalent of "war crimes" tribunals for all the fuck ups in the Covid war.. Our CVid mortality rate PALLS with comparison to India.. Largely because they dont' HAVE the luxury or time to MANDATE or PUNISH vax resisters and they LIKE the idea of using 20 cent drugs versus a brand spanking new invention like Remdesivir that doesn't do much statistically, but costs around 2K dollars per infusion..

Can I just suggest we need LESS govt/corporate collusion in the drug companies? Too many CDC/NIH big wigs on the corporate boards of big pharma.. I know this is true.. Been wanting to get the actually list of names. Since no media is gonna pull that stunt at the moment..

At some point in the not so distant future there will be the equivalent of "war crimes" tribunals for all the fuck ups in the Covid war.. Our CVid mortality rate PALLS with comparison to India.. Largely because they dont' HAVE the luxury or time to MANDATE or PUNISH vax resisters and they LIKE the idea of using 20 cent drugs versus a brand spanking new invention like Remdesivir that doesn't do much statistically, but costs around 2K dollars per infusion..

Can I just suggest we need LESS govt/corporate collusion in the drug companies? Too many CDC/NIH big wigs on the corporate boards of big pharma.. I know this is true.. Been wanting to get the actually list of names. Since no media is gonna pull that stunt at the moment..
I don't think it will happen.

A good portion of the population is invested in the market.

These same war criminals are supported and backed by folks' retirement investments.

I remember during the 2008, when everyone was outraged at all the bank bailouts, because a lot of these institutions were, "too big to fail."

Well? :dunno:

How are folks going to insist that we have a Nuremberg 2.0, when the folks that prop up everyone's security, at least for the middle classes and above, are those self-same war criminals?

The same powers that are behind the jab, also are behind all the media, and all the computer operating systems, and also responsible for the re-tooling of the consumer distribution of goods. . .

It is all connected, and they can make anyone, anywhere, feel the pain for striking back now. So I am much less optimistic that anything at all will happen. Folks like their security much more than their freedom these days.

2d5a021f6e9597f9704eab38918f799e1a1e6398903d8a84315f9a4a41a63565_1.jpg

.001 d.jpg
faucipolitican.jpg

1635136260044.png

Did NID change its alpha-numeric designation to NIH?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I don't think it will happen.

A good portion of the population is invested in the market.

These same war criminals are supported and backed by folks' retirement investments.

I remember during the 2008, when everyone was outraged at all the bank bailouts, because a lot of these institutions were, "too big to fail."

Well? :dunno:

How are folks going to insist that we have a Nuremberg 2.0, when the folks that prop up everyone's security, at least for the middle classes and above, are those self-same war criminals?

The same powers that are behind the jab, also are behind all the media, and all the computer operating systems, and also responsible for the re-tooling of the consumer distribution of goods. . .

It is all connected, and they can make anyone, anywhere, feel the pain for striking back now. So I am much less optimistic that anything at all will happen. Folks like their security much more than their freedom these days.

2d5a021f6e9597f9704eab38918f799e1a1e6398903d8a84315f9a4a41a63565_1.jpg

View attachment 555989View attachment 555990

You know what happened to all those corporate execs that played footsie with "outta their gourds" govt incompetents in Atlas Shrugged right? They DID get the message eventually..

All this corp/govt collusion was MUCH clearer and simpler when it was JUST about economics. NOW -- I gotta ponder their mind set and political orientation.. But -- you're right. Neither of two incompetent, corrupt parties have EVER shown an interest in fixing the collusion.. AND -- that's why we're here today searching for Galt's Gulch on a map..

Hey OP, I think de-worming the Congress should be a regular thing. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah...thanks for pointing out that the same stuff you keep touting as miracle cures treat symptoms but not the virus.

Can't thank you enough for blowing your own argument out of the water.

Good lord.

What are you a weight lifter, "doctor"?

Is that what "Juicin" is about?

No moron. Tylenol and steroids are very different things.
Mengele was science. Fauci is closer to him. He is a psychopath.

Bullshit.

Trump didn't take horse dewormer when he got the covid. He got monoclonal antibodies. And it saved his ass. It saved drunk Roody and fat Chris Christie as well.

That shit actually works.
You lose all credibility when you call it horse dewormer.

So since these treatments are generic drugs, meaning the patents have run out, are they being demonized by the media who are all paid hundreds of millions of dollars in advertising?

BEFORE

The vaccines these treatments were WIDELY BEING used and quite successfully.

The left ......sigh

Congress should merely use capital to purchase the patent for the public good; our legislators need to learn how to merely use Capitalism for all of its capital worth in modern economic times.

Except there isn't a real vaccine. There is an experimental treatment that is proving daily is less effective than natural immunity. Fully vaccinated people don't need boosters, that should tell you something. If the definition of fully vaccinated changes, that should tell you something. It should tell you these experts have no real clue and you're the lab rat.

Most vaccines take more than one initial dose. That IS NORMAL, and expected.

Despite being declared beaten in 2000, measles is back, due largely to declining vaccination rates in parts of the United States.
"We should not be in this boat," Dr. Pritish Tosh, an infectious diseases physician and researcher at the Mayo Clinic, told The Huffington Post. "This is a completely preventable disease."

That's because of the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine, which Tosh called "phenomenal" in its ability to protect large percentages of the general population.

The vaccine is one of several different vaccines, however, that are given in multiple doses. Children receive the first dose of the MMR vaccine between 12 and 15 months and the second before they go to school, around age 4 to 6.

Every vaccine ever created has to take many variables into consideration, he explained, including the individual pathogen or bug; how our immune systems respond to it; what parts of the bug can be used to generate an immune response that is protective in nature; and also how long that response will last. Because that equation is notably complex, sometimes a second (or third) dose is a good idea.

"Sometimes, if you take a large group of people with one vaccination you might expect 90 percent [to be protected]," he said. "But if you give a second dose, you may get up to 98 percent." Rather than testing the population to find the 10 percent not protected by the first dose, "what is probably a more straightforward strategy is just giving two doses to insure you have that high level of protection," he said.

Children's immune systems may not be developed enough to produce the kind of lasting immune response they need for a lifetime of protection, said Tosh. So some of the precise timing required for various vaccines takes into consideration "when you would expect a child to be able to actually generate protective immunity," he said.

But at any age, a second dose can help fine-tune a person's protection. "The first time you are presented with a pathogen, you generate an immune response," he said. "But then if you are presented with that same pathogen again a few years later, your immune system is able to produce a more specific and longer-lasting response in general."

Take, for example, the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine, which is administered in three doses. The second shot is given one to two months after the initial dose, and the third is given six months after the first. It's recommended for use in girls and boys at around ages 11 or 12 and up to age 26 in women and 21 in men, because we're less likely to generate the type of protective immunity we need after those ages, said Tosh.

That doesn't mean that a child who has had only a single dose of, say, the measles vaccine, is unprotected. "Some people may on one dose generate [a] long-lasting and very specific immune response. Some people may need two doses," said Tosh. "It's difficult to determine who those people are going to be." Which is why, he stressed, "I would recommend if people have not gotten their full initial complement of vaccines, to get their catchup doses."

No. What's STUPID is you not recognizing the problem is NOT the vaxxd versus the UNvaxxxed. Its the problem of the IMMUNE versus the NOT IMMUNE.

What is stupid is YOU having swallowed the Public Health ANTI-SCIENCE push to vaccinate the additional 80 MILLION Americans (good estimate) that HAVE natural immunity BETTER than what the vaccine OFFERS...

This is EXACTLY the difference between science and public health. Because NO ONE at the Fed level has ACKNOWLEDGED that SOME of the "vax resisters" are actually "following the science" because they HAVE natural immunity and your mommy/daddy power whores at "we're in charge" Wallinsky CDC are NOT CONCERNED about "that science" because it conflicts with their totalitarian approach to MANDATING and PUNISHING nurses, doctor staff, police and fire who are now LOSING JOBS because CDC WILL NOT acknowledge natural immunity as a science FACT !!!
FYI- You can get a note from your doctor, giving a medical exemption, because you have had covid and have developed antibodies, in a mandate situation.

Most vaccines take more than one initial dose. That IS NORMAL, and expected.

Despite being declared beaten in 2000, measles is back, due largely to declining vaccination rates in parts of the United States.
"We should not be in this boat," Dr. Pritish Tosh, an infectious diseases physician and researcher at the Mayo Clinic, told The Huffington Post. "This is a completely preventable disease."

That's because of the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine, which Tosh called "phenomenal" in its ability to protect large percentages of the general population.

The vaccine is one of several different vaccines, however, that are given in multiple doses. Children receive the first dose of the MMR vaccine between 12 and 15 months and the second before they go to school, around age 4 to 6.

Every vaccine ever created has to take many variables into consideration, he explained, including the individual pathogen or bug; how our immune systems respond to it; what parts of the bug can be used to generate an immune response that is protective in nature; and also how long that response will last. Because that equation is notably complex, sometimes a second (or third) dose is a good idea.

"Sometimes, if you take a large group of people with one vaccination you might expect 90 percent [to be protected]," he said. "But if you give a second dose, you may get up to 98 percent." Rather than testing the population to find the 10 percent not protected by the first dose, "what is probably a more straightforward strategy is just giving two doses to insure you have that high level of protection," he said.

Children's immune systems may not be developed enough to produce the kind of lasting immune response they need for a lifetime of protection, said Tosh. So some of the precise timing required for various vaccines takes into consideration "when you would expect a child to be able to actually generate protective immunity," he said.

But at any age, a second dose can help fine-tune a person's protection. "The first time you are presented with a pathogen, you generate an immune response," he said. "But then if you are presented with that same pathogen again a few years later, your immune system is able to produce a more specific and longer-lasting response in general."

Take, for example, the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine, which is administered in three doses. The second shot is given one to two months after the initial dose, and the third is given six months after the first. It's recommended for use in girls and boys at around ages 11 or 12 and up to age 26 in women and 21 in men, because we're less likely to generate the type of protective immunity we need after those ages, said Tosh.

That doesn't mean that a child who has had only a single dose of, say, the measles vaccine, is unprotected. "Some people may on one dose generate [a] long-lasting and very specific immune response. Some people may need two doses," said Tosh. "It's difficult to determine who those people are going to be." Which is why, he stressed, "I would recommend if people have not gotten their full initial complement of vaccines, to get their catchup doses."
Not one of those examples requires a booster after being declared fully vaccinated. I should have been more clear.

At some point in the not so distant future there will be the equivalent of "war crimes" tribunals for all the fuck ups in the Covid war..
Nope, actually at some point in not so distant future you will forget all about your batshit crazy predictions and make 20 more.

Your unhinged drivel is laughable.

Not one of those examples requires a booster after being declared fully vaccinated. I should have been more clear.
It calls out in the article that they can only presume what fully vaccinated requires, with time.... They may think it's one dose or two doses, but need another one.... later on....

It really is just a normal part of the vaccine process.....honestly!

New Topics

Forum List

Back