200,000 dead Americans are "virtually nobody" according to Trump

You mean the CDC? Again if you don’t agree that we are one of the unhealthiest countries in the world and rely too much on prescription drugs then I cannot help you. My doctor told me the reason I didnt have it worse is because of the shape I am in. I believe him. I do Not believe you.

Thank you for being one of the very few people here to even mention that. The fact that the crooks behind this scam never talk about building one's immune system, eating right, exercising, and taking ownership of one's own health… but instead only push masks, hand sanitizers, drugs, vaccines, etc. should be a red flag for anyone with two brain cells to rub together. They don't care about true health, what they care about is taking control over all of our medical decisions, like the authoritarian tyrants they are.

zz83.jpg
Anthony Fauci is 79 years old and runs 4 miles a day, with a mask.

Trump eats fast food and watches 8-16 hours of TV a day while playing with his cell phone.

What a surprise, another football mentality partisan who assumes I'm a Trump supporter.
Nope. You’re a conspiracy nutter.

Tell us how Bill Gates is going to use a vaccine to sterilize people!

I didn't say anything about Bill Gates. It's pretty pathetic that you have no argument whatsoever. ALL you have is regurgitated propaganda and ad hominems. No original thought whatsoever, just parroting what you're spoon-fed. Turn off the idiot box.

You’ve started entire threads about Bill Gates even veering into flirting with the vaccine using nanobots to track people.

You’re a nutter. There is nothing I can say to you that will change your mind.

I've started ONE thread about Bill Gates, and it was not about nanobots, liar. It was about his track record with vaccines.

And since he's one of the main players behind this whole scam, I'd say his track record is relevant. I pity people like you, who still trust everything they're spoon-fed by controlled MSM and have no clue what is actually going on in this world.
Ha! I love the sense of confidence conspiracy theorists have. It’s so fundamental to maintaining the belief. Like there’s a serious mental comfort in feeling so special.

You mentioned nanotechnology and tracking. It’s bizarre.

You need to get out more. You are pitifully ignorant.

Nah, man. I know plenty about the nutter conspiracy theories out there among people like yourself. The difference between us is that you can’t tell reality from fantasy.
You’re a fraud. Trollfax.
I find internet misinformation and conspiracy theories fascinating. This as much as anything is going to be a threat to functional society.

I watched a lot of Plandemic and more of Plandemic 2, which your fellow traveler seems to be skimming from, not that they’ll admit it if they are. People out there think COVID was manufactured as a means for governments and billionaires to seize control. It’s bonkers.
No. There is lab in Wuhan and they were lax with their safety measures. It wasn’t anything more than that. You’re just a dolt, Trollfax.
Oh, buddy. You should ask you’re friend buttercup about this because that nutter believes this would make you an ignorant and naive person.

Oh, and Mikovitz is in both Plandemic videos and also pops up in your little OANN report. She’s also a nutter, used to be a reasonable researcher but lost her marbles after her career was trashed due to fabricating data. Now she makes her living feeding off the right wing conspiracy industry.
Is there a lab in Wuhan? Yes or no?
Yes. Is there a lab in Boston?
Only a dick would answer a question with a question. Grow up, Trollfax.
I
Do you understand how you sound? Are you truly willing to destroy the National/World Economy based on a bug that frankly isn't nearly as "deadly" as Progs want to make it sound? If you are then God help you because you can't see past the end of your nose. Go ahead, crash it and then see what happens to people.
No one is willing to destroy the world economy. This is idiotic alarmist hyperbole.

The sad fact is that the shutdown would have been shorter and more effective if more people had been engaged and on board with it, rather than having Trump telling his followers that it was no big deal.

That's why Trump downplaying the virus was such a big deal. Because it made our response to it that much less effective.

Blah, blah, blah. Stuff your Prog crap. The shutdown will destroy the world economy. We've already lost THOUSNDS of businesses, do you want to lose more? It ISN"T a big deal unless you are over 60 with underlying chronic conditions. Secure THEM not the entire nation. You can't really be that obtuse. Of course you can

Wah! Stop saying things I don't want to hear Prog!

Give me a break.

If the Trump supporting idiots would have taken this seriously, we'd be through this by now.

You're just another liar son. Here are the CDC's stats.

0-19 years: 99.997%
20-49 years: 99.98%
50-69 years: 99.5%
70+ years: 94.6%

www.cdc.gov

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
CDC provides credible COVID-19 health information to the U.S.
www.cdc.gov
www.cdc.gov
And what do you think this proves?

You continue to be bitc* slapped kid.

I've already stated the issues with "locking down" the elderly. It doesn't work. It's not practical.

But if that's the route you wanted to go down, Trump could have made this happen but this would have required him to be a leader, which he isn't. He failed you.

He isn't my leader, nothing you say has any merit. You've been shown your hysteria is misguided.
He's the president of the United States so his lack of leadership is precisely why he shouldn't be in that position.
Says you. We have elections for a reason. Let the people decide. You're such a Leftist troll.
The people will decide, sort of. The electoral college isn't exact the people but it's closish.

Just giving my opinion, sorry if that upsets you.

Show proof that I am "upset"...EC is closish. IMO my vote should count more than yours but unfortunately no system is perfect. We do agree on something. You are sorry.
You're upset because you keep losing and instead resort to childish name calling rather than make coherent points.

Why should your vote count more than mine? Let's be honest. Your vote won't count at all. You live in a blue state. Thank the EC for taking away the power of your vote.
This isn't a game. No one is winning or losing. It should count more because you're an idiot. But that is just my opinion not a fact. EC isn't perfect. We agree.

You are a very illogical person and the fact that your vote is equal to mine is truly frightening.
You're little more than an authoritarian thug trying to bully everyone into submission.

You can't handle people upsetting your delicate reality so you tell yourself you're smarter than them so you don't have to listen.
Bully? How so? I just want you to admit that if we had a healthier culture then COVID-19 would not be nearly as deadly. I am trying to educate you.
Yes, if we were a healthier culture then COVID 19 wouldn't be nearly as deadly. So?

You really can't tell me anything I don't already know. Bullies like yourself don't try to persuade, they just try to intimidate and harass.
Funny how you failed to proactively mention that. So, we need to blame ourselves not DJT. Trollfax
Must...defend...master.

I feel bad for you.
How's that new spike in COVID cases going for you now that we know everything about it?
On the other hand, I know dozens people in their 80s who have had it recently and recovered.

You mean the CDC? Again if you don’t agree that we are one of the unhealthiest countries in the world and rely too much on prescription drugs then I cannot help you. My doctor told me the reason I didnt have it worse is because of the shape I am in. I believe him. I do Not believe you.

Thank you for being one of the very few people here to even mention that. The fact that the crooks behind this scam never talk about building one's immune system, eating right, exercising, and taking ownership of one's own health… but instead only push masks, hand sanitizers, drugs, vaccines, etc. should be a red flag for anyone with two brain cells to rub together. They don't care about true health, what they care about is taking control over all of our medical decisions, like the authoritarian tyrants they are.

zz83.jpg

Trump eats fast food and watches 8-16 hours of TV a day while playing with his cell phone.

What a surprise, another football mentality partisan who assumes I'm a Trump supporter.

I didn't say anything about Bill Gates. It's pretty pathetic that you have no argument whatsoever. ALL you have is regurgitated propaganda and ad hominems. No original thought whatsoever, just parroting what you're spoon-fed. Turn off the idiot box.

You’ve started entire threads about Bill Gates even veering into flirting with the vaccine using nanobots to track people.

I've started ONE thread about Bill Gates, and it was not about nanobots, liar. It was about his track record with vaccines.

And since he's one of the main players behind this whole scam, I'd say his track record is relevant. I pity people like you, who still trust everything they're spoon-fed by controlled MSM and have no clue what is actually going on in this world.
Ha! I love the sense of confidence conspiracy theorists have. It’s so fundamental to maintaining the belief. Like there’s a serious mental comfort in feeling so special.

Nah, man. I know plenty about the nutter conspiracy theories out there among people like yourself. The difference between us is that you can’t tell reality from fantasy.
I find internet misinformation and conspiracy theories fascinating. This as much as anything is going to be a threat to functional society.

I watched a lot of Plandemic and more of Plandemic 2, which your fellow traveler seems to be skimming from, not that they’ll admit it if they are. People out there think COVID was manufactured as a means for governments and billionaires to seize control. It’s bonkers.
No. There is lab in Wuhan and they were lax with their safety measures. It wasn’t anything more than that. You’re just a dolt, Trollfax.
Oh, buddy. You should ask you’re friend buttercup about this because that nutter believes this would make you an ignorant and naive person.

Oh, and Mikovitz is in both Plandemic videos and also pops up in your little OANN report. She’s also a nutter, used to be a reasonable researcher but lost her marbles after her career was trashed due to fabricating data. Now she makes her living feeding off the right wing conspiracy industry.
I
Do you understand how you sound? Are you truly willing to destroy the National/World Economy based on a bug that frankly isn't nearly as "deadly" as Progs want to make it sound? If you are then God help you because you can't see past the end of your nose. Go ahead, crash it and then see what happens to people.
No one is willing to destroy the world economy. This is idiotic alarmist hyperbole.

The sad fact is that the shutdown would have been shorter and more effective if more people had been engaged and on board with it, rather than having Trump telling his followers that it was no big deal.

That's why Trump downplaying the virus was such a big deal. Because it made our response to it that much less effective.

Blah, blah, blah. Stuff your Prog crap. The shutdown will destroy the world economy. We've already lost THOUSNDS of businesses, do you want to lose more? It ISN"T a big deal unless you are over 60 with underlying chronic conditions. Secure THEM not the entire nation. You can't really be that obtuse. Of course you can

Give me a break.

If the Trump supporting idiots would have taken this seriously, we'd be through this by now.

www.cdc.gov

www.cdc.gov
www.cdc.gov

I've already stated the issues with "locking down" the elderly. It doesn't work. It's not practical.

But if that's the route you wanted to go down, Trump could have made this happen but this would have required him to be a leader, which he isn't. He failed you.

He isn't my leader, nothing you say has any merit. You've been shown your hysteria is misguided.
He's the president of the United States so his lack of leadership is precisely why he shouldn't be in that position.
Says you. We have elections for a reason. Let the people decide. You're such a Leftist troll.
The people will decide, sort of. The electoral college isn't exact the people but it's closish.

Show proof that I am "upset"...EC is closish. IMO my vote should count more than yours but unfortunately no system is perfect. We do agree on something. You are sorry.
You're upset because you keep losing and instead resort to childish name calling rather than make coherent points.

Why should your vote count more than mine? Let's be honest. Your vote won't count at all. You live in a blue state. Thank the EC for taking away the power of your vote.
This isn't a game. No one is winning or losing. It should count more because you're an idiot. But that is just my opinion not a fact. EC isn't perfect. We agree.

You are a very illogical person and the fact that your vote is equal to mine is truly frightening.
You're little more than an authoritarian thug trying to bully everyone into submission.

You can't handle people upsetting your delicate reality so you tell yourself you're smarter than them so you don't have to listen.
Bully? How so? I just want you to admit that if we had a healthier culture then COVID-19 would not be nearly as deadly. I am trying to educate you.
Yes, if we were a healthier culture then COVID 19 wouldn't be nearly as deadly. So?

You really can't tell me anything I don't already know. Bullies like yourself don't try to persuade, they just try to intimidate and harass.
Funny how you failed to proactively mention that. So, we need to blame ourselves not DJT. Trollfax
Must...defend...master.

I feel bad for you.
How's that new spike in COVID cases going for you now that we know everything about it?
On the other hand, I know dozens people in their 80s who have had it recently and recovered.
Not terrible. We are far better treating than we used to but deaths are inevitable. It’s not nearly as bad as the early days. Lots of learning occurred in those first chaotic months.

Still, I’m really worried about this winter. We are usually busting at the seams every winter anyway.

You certainly implied it and said he failed as a leader. What would you call that? State School education showing its ugly head again.
You're making assumptions. Trump has failed as a leader. That's true. That doesn't mean he's the sole person or single reason that COVID is bad.

It's not my state school, it's your unrelenting bias that is at play here.
He has not failed. Sorry snowflake
You ran out of a coherent argument a long time ago. Now it’s just denial.
Incorrect. You’re not one to judge. I was gone most of the day on two client calls. You sat home playing doctor. You sir are a loser

zz83.jpg

I

Give me a break.

www.cdc.gov

www.cdc.gov
www.cdc.gov

Must...defend...master.

I feel bad for you.
Not terrible. We are far better treating than we used to but deaths are inevitable. It’s not nearly as bad as the early days. Lots of learning occurred in those first chaotic months.

Still, I’m really worried about this winter. We are usually busting at the seams every winter anyway.
“We” LOL

zz83.jpg

I

Give me a break.

www.cdc.gov

www.cdc.gov
www.cdc.gov

Must...defend...master.

I feel bad for you.
You mean you feel badly? My only master is my wife. I do defend her. You have severe TDS.

You certainly implied it and said he failed as a leader. What would you call that? State School education showing its ugly head again.
You're making assumptions. Trump has failed as a leader. That's true. That doesn't mean he's the sole person or single reason that COVID is bad.

Incorrect. You’re not one to judge. I was gone most of the day on two client calls. You sat home playing doctor. You sir are a loser
“He has not failed” isn’t an argument, it’s just denial.

If you had a real argument to make, you wouldn’t be having a tantrum like you’re doing now.

If you had a real argument to make, you wouldn’t be having a tantrum like you’re doing now.
Wrong. It is an opinion. Opinions cannot be wrong, Doctor Trollfax.

zz83.jpg

I

Give me a break.

www.cdc.gov

www.cdc.gov
www.cdc.gov

Must...defend...master.

I feel bad for you.
You mean you feel badly? My only master is my wife. I do defend her. You have severe TDS.
I feel badly that you are so beholden to a man who doesn’t deserve your slavish devotion.

I wish we were a healthier culture, but we aren’t. That isn’t going to change quickly, not quickly enough to make any difference on the pandemic. Turn back the clock, I don’t know, 40 years or so and start attacking the roots of obesity, for example, and then we’d have a chance but obviously that isn’t what’s up for debate in terms of our response to the pandemic.

There’s many things up for debate in terms of our response. Cuomo has plenty to answer for. The CDC and NIH does. Hell, each individual hospital has to answer for their decisions made on a local level. I have to answer for my decisions too.

Guess what? That’s part of having professional responsibility. That’s what Trump signed up for. What I see here is you trying to absolve Trump of that responsibility.

Opinions can be supported or unsupported. They can be strong or weak.

It all depends on how they’re argued.

zz83.jpg

I

Give me a break.

www.cdc.gov

www.cdc.gov
www.cdc.gov

Must...defend...master.

I feel bad for you.
I feel badly that you are so beholden to a man who doesn’t deserve your slavish devotion.

I wish we were a healthier culture, but we aren’t. That isn’t going to change quickly, not quickly enough to make any difference on the pandemic. Turn back the clock, I don’t know, 40 years or so and start attacking the roots of obesity, for example, and then we’d have a chance but obviously that isn’t what’s up for debate in terms of our response to the pandemic.

There’s many things up for debate in terms of our response. Cuomo has plenty to answer for. The CDC and NIH does. Hell, each individual hospital has to answer for their decisions made on a local level. I have to answer for my decisions too.

Guess what? That’s part of having professional responsibility. That’s what Trump signed up for. What I see here is you trying to absolve Trump of that responsibility.
So why not start now so we are better prepared for the next pandemic. Instead of pointing fingers let's be proactive and get healthier as a society?

Wrong. I am tall = opinion. I am 6'3 = fact.

Trump is a good president = opinion. Trump is 6'2 = fact.

We are trading opinions. There isn't a winner or a loser here. If you would act like an adult we could maybe each learn something.

zz83.jpg

I

Give me a break.

www.cdc.gov

www.cdc.gov
www.cdc.gov

Must...defend...master.

I feel bad for you.

So why not start now so we are better prepared for the next pandemic. Instead of pointing fingers let's be proactive and get healthier as a society?
This is you again trying to absolve Trump of responsibility.

zz83.jpg

I

Give me a break.

www.cdc.gov

www.cdc.gov
www.cdc.gov

Must...defend...master.

I feel bad for you.

I usually put myself in other peoples shoes and I would not have locked down any sooner so why would I blame him?

We are trading opinions. There isn't a winner or a loser here. If you would act like an adult we could maybe each learn something.
you really aren’t listening to me because this post doesn’t actually address anything I’ve said.

Say I said that Russia is the world’s greatest democracy. It’s an opinion and it’s clearly not true.
I’m sick of having to treat all opinions the same.

They’re not.

zz83.jpg

I

Give me a break.

www.cdc.gov

www.cdc.gov
www.cdc.gov

Must...defend...master.

I feel bad for you.

I usually put myself in other peoples shoes and I would not have locked down any sooner so why would I blame him?
Because he downplayed the virus when we had a chance to make the shutdown far more effective.

If you on the other hand believe we should have followed the “Sweden model” (despite Sweden being by all accounts far more healthy than us), we clearly didn’t do that and it’s because he didn’t lead.

Every world "leader" has failed.
On the other hand, our scientists didn't say didly squat.

zz83.jpg

I

Give me a break.

www.cdc.gov

www.cdc.gov
www.cdc.gov

Must...defend...master.

I feel bad for you.

Because he downplayed the virus when we had a chance to make the shutdown far more effective.

If you on the other hand believe we should have followed the “Sweden model” (despite Sweden being by all accounts far more healthy than us), we clearly didn’t do that and it’s because he didn’t lead.
17 MDs in Congress and not even a peep; they didn't downplay it, they ignored it.

you really aren’t listening to me because this post doesn’t actually address anything I’ve said.

Say I said that Russia is the world’s greatest democracy. It’s an opinion and it’s clearly not true.

They’re not.

That's why we discount yours. You provide anecdotal bullshyte and nothing more.

They’re not.
If I can disprove your opinion with a fact then it’s no longer an opinion. If you say Vlad Putin is Chinese then I can prove you’re wrong. But Trumps performance as President is strictly opinion

zz83.jpg

I

Give me a break.

www.cdc.gov

www.cdc.gov
www.cdc.gov

Must...defend...master.

I feel bad for you.

I do not believe he downplayed it. Hell my kids were home from school and I havent seen my folks since March. Come on man.

Forum List

Back