20 year anniversary of Ruby Ridge.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
I thought I would share the article from our paper today on Ruby Ridge, and ask if you feel the FBI was warranted in their actions? Or if Weaver should have been left alone up there? Plus it is a local point of view of the events.
I actually remember being up by Sandpoint at a family friends and at the end of their drive was the Police line and where the Media was camped out during the event.
http://m.spokesman.com/stories/2012/aug/19/ruby-ridge-carved-niche-history/

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
It is just unbelievable what the US government has become. While Randy Weaver's dilemma resulted from refusal to cooperate with the Fed, there are countless stories of those who did and later discovered they never existed according to the Fed. One of such is the story of Houston's Roland Carnaby - Spy Story - Page 1 - News - Houston - Houston Press

I thought I would share the article from our paper today on Ruby Ridge, and ask if you feel the FBI was warranted in their actions? Or if Weaver should have been left alone up there? Plus it is a local point of view of the events.
I actually remember being up by Sandpoint at a family friends and at the end of their drive was the Police line and where the Media was camped out during the event.
Ruby Ridge carved niche in history - Spokesman Mobile - Aug. 19, 2012

The Government was convicted in Court of setting him up on the weapons violation. The purpose? To force him to be a source of information for other operations in the area.

The Government basically murdered his son and his wife. And killed the family dog. And what happened? Nothing, the men in charge were promoted. Hell the sniper that shot his wife violated every rule the FBI had on when to fire. He did so because a superior ordered him to fire AGAINST all the laws and rules in place. If there was ever an order to refuse because it was illegal, that was it.

His son was 14 I believe and they shot him in the back as I recall.

• Thanks
The federal government won't do anything about 30 million illegal aliens from Mexico and Central America, one of whom kills an American in a drunk-driving accident every day.

But a white guy with gun violations? They'll shoot his whole family dead.

That pretty much tells you who has the power in this country, and who doesn't.

And now that DHS has identified Returning Veterans as a threat, there will be more Ruby Ridges in our future.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
If I'm not mistaken, Weaver's initial "offense" was taking a hack saw to a few shotguns.
And for that his family was wasted.
Gee, pretty hard to take a decisive position in a case like that.

I think both parties were wrong. Weaver should have showed up to court, and the FBI should not have used such force.
As for Harris, guy was a low life bastard and should be in prison if he isn't already.

Yep, pretty one-sided article. Also writes for the Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization which lumps together all right-leaning people as extremists.

It is just unbelievable what the US government has become. While Randy Weaver's dilemma resulted from refusal to cooperate with the Fed, there are countless stories of those who did and later discovered they never existed according to the Fed. One of such is the story of Houston's Roland Carnaby - Spy Story - Page 1 - News - Houston - Houston Press
Your owners even set up and put down Weavers attorney.
Pray for the asteroid. You're not smart enough to vote your way out of it.
OOOOOOOO Gotta run ! Chuck Norris is going to bleat ! Wheeeeeeee!
Conspiracy Pen Pal

Didn't Geraldo Rivera hire a helicopter to do a fly over then try to claim he was being shot at for publicity?

An FBI sniper shot Randy Weaver as he was entering his home unarmed. His wife was shot in the face and killed as she was holding an 18 month old baby in her arms. Needless to say she was unarmed. Weaver's teenage son was shot in the back and killed by federal authorities during the initial assault. The FBI agent was indicted for manslaughter and a federal judge quietly dismissed the charges. Weaver was found not guilty and quietly awarded a measly million dollars.

Ruby Ridge happened during a republican (1st George Bush) administration. It started when the renegade ATF federal police decided that they would entrap a US citizen and force him to be an informer on what they perceived to be a "vast right wing conspiracy". It's ironic but at the time he left wing conspiracy jihad was plotting to blow up the World Trade Center in the 1st attack during the Clinton administration. The same renegade crazies went on to a bigger fuk-up when they decided to make a media splash by attacking the Branch Dividians in Waco, Tx. instead of waiting at the 7-11 for Koresch to show up. The same renegade crazies went on to create the Fast/Furious fuk-up 20 years later. When are the feds going to investigate the feds?

New Topics

Forum List

Back