20 states sue Biden over illegals

wow talk about a bad day…xiden is being sued by nearly half the country!
It's just a matter of time before all 50 states are suing Biden. All 50 states will be out of resources clothing, feeding, housing, caring for the hundreds of thousands of illegals pouring in every month. And of course America's poorest people will be shit out of luck, but oh well.

possibly...i'm not as gay as other gay people. if there were rankings, i would rank on the bottom of the list...i've never fucked a dude, and i never would want to, so i never will
fag vomit 3.gif

States need to sue Congress for NOT making laws that do what the citizens want on the matter of immigration..

Every state should be in on this suit. But we elected that Fetterman idiot so I'm pretty sure Pennsylvania isn't smart enough to be one of the suing states.

They're suing the pos over the the invasion at the border.

A coalition of 20 states and a top conservative legal group are suing the Biden administration over its recently expanded humanitarian parole program that allows tens of thousands of migrants from designated countries a month into the U.S., arguing that the program is unlawful.

The lawsuit, filed by Texas and America First Legal in the Southern District of Texas, is joined by 19 additional states who are seeking to block the Biden administration’s parole program, which allow up to 30,000 migrants from Haiti, Nicaragua, Cuba and Venezuela into the U.S. each month.

Just post Qwatter fuckup governors OP.

It let’s everyone know the thread is dead.

Forum List

Back