20 State Attorneys General Say HR 1 is Unconstitutional

This absolutely amateurish grandstanding legislation was doomed from the start. Either House Democrats are ignorant of the Constitution of the United States, or they are just plain dumb. Well, they have wanted to ignore Constitution since Pelosi has been a leader in the Party.
I noticed you didn't point out the unconstitutional law nor how it was unconstitutional.

I noticed you're defending this BS meaning you're still in bed with the Demonicrats.
I noticed your total lack of substance on the issue.

It IS unconstitutional! Manifestly. The rules for each state election MUST be made by that state's legislature. For the Congress to usurp that function is patently unconstitutional.

The Democrats - in this as in many things - rely on one major shortcoming in the Federal court system: The Supreme Court cannot simply issue an advisory opinion on the Constitutionality of a law. In order for the law to "become" unconstitutional it is necessary for a Plaintiff with legal standing to file a complaint in Federal District Court, lose the case there and appeal it to the Circuit Court of Appeals, lose there, and go to the Supreme Court. It is quite likely that by the time the Supreme Court even SEES the case, it will be 2024.

Leftists are evil.
States must comply with 14th and 15th amendments.
The voting rights act of '65 were to ensure the constitutional voting rights are followed in the states.
Restricting voting rights to millions of voters is what's unconstitutional.

Article I, Section 4, Clause 1: The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.
What does either one have to do with simple task of obtaining an ID? Showing it when you have a fucking month to early vote? It's called "ELECTION INTEGRITY!"
ID requirements have extensive history of being used to discriminate against minorities.
Such as a year ago in north carolina, when judge Biggs shot it down due to racial discrimination.

HR1 says that if a state has a requirement for an individual to present an ID to cast a ballot, the state shall permit the individual to present to election officials a sworn written statement under penalty of perjury attesting to the individual’s identity and that they are eligible to vote.

see the fact check on HR1.

Why do you think black people don't know how to use computers?

This absolutely amateurish grandstanding legislation was doomed from the start. Either House Democrats are ignorant of the Constitution of the United States, or they are just plain dumb. Well, they have wanted to ignore Constitution since Pelosi has been a leader in the Party.
How much overlap is there with the state AGs that signed onto the useless Texas election lawsuit?

It IS unconstitutional! Manifestly. The rules for each state election MUST be made by that state's legislature. For the Congress to usurp that function is patently unconstitutional.

The Democrats - in this as in many things - rely on one major shortcoming in the Federal court system: The Supreme Court cannot simply issue an advisory opinion on the Constitutionality of a law. In order for the law to "become" unconstitutional it is necessary for a Plaintiff with legal standing to file a complaint in Federal District Court, lose the case there and appeal it to the Circuit Court of Appeals, lose there, and go to the Supreme Court. It is quite likely that by the time the Supreme Court even SEES the case, it will be 2024.

Leftists are evil.

That it is and many of the Dems pushing this are lawyers and they know its unconstitutional. One wonder why they are wasting their time. The SC will kick this bill to the curb if it makes it out of Congress.

I noticed you didn't point out the unconstitutional law nor how it was unconstitutional.
The constitution specifically leaves the election of President and legislatures to the individual states.

The constitution specifically leaves the election of President and legislatures to the individual states.
Not really, while the federal government has jurisdiction over federal elections, most election laws are decided at the state level.

Article I allows the states the right to hold their own elections and control elections in their states. Just for starters.
So why were you kids going to the supreme court over the rules
in certain states for the last election?
Never made it there. Will now. High Court will crush this rank childish, partisan, unconstitutional bill into dust...if it even passed the Senate... which it will not. SCOTUS should issue advisory ruling letting House Democrats know it is DOA on arrival big time if it ever makes it to High Court.
How can you be against voting rights and still.call yourself an American?

Article I allows the states the right to hold their own elections and control elections in their states. Just for starters.
Never made it there. Will now. High Court will crush this rank childish, partisan, unconstitutional bill into dust...if it even passed the Senate... which it will not. SCOTUS should issue advisory ruling letting House Democrats know it is DOA on arrival big time if it ever makes it to High Court.
This has nothing to do with rights it has to do with ensuring bad policy is enforced to ensure democrats CAN ILLEGAL FLOOD VOTING SYSTEMS.

This has nothing to do with rights it has to do with ensuring bad policy is enforced to ensure democrats CAN ILLEGAL FLOOD VOTING SYSTEMS.
Yes, I realize that what hannity told you, but it not true. It's about expanding voting rights, removing money from politics, and reducing gerrymandering.

All of those are good things, in case you were wondering, and you have to be anti-american to vote against it.

Yes, I realize that what hannity told you, but it not true. It's about expanding voting rights, removing money from politics, and reducing gerrymandering.

All of those are good things, in case you were wondering, and you have to be anti-american to vote against it.
Wrong gerrymandering is only bad for you when Republicans do it nd is fine when democrats do it. And that is the problem democrats keep losing state elections and can not gerrymander their own districts. Further it was proven in this election that unrestricted mail in voting lead to wide spread problems and corruption. Further it is rightly illegal to have third parties gather ballots as that also leads to wide spread abuse. All that is included in this bill. But the biggest complaint is that the fed is usurping State functions promised to the State by the Constitution.

Wrong gerrymandering is only bad for you when Republicans do it nd is fine when democrats do it. And that is the problem democrats keep losing state elections and can not gerrymander their own districts. Further it was proven in this election that unrestricted mail in voting lead to wide spread problems and corruption. Further it is rightly illegal to have third parties gather ballots as that also leads to wide spread abuse. All that is included in this bill. But the biggest complaint is that the fed is usurping State functions promised to the State by the Constitution.
There has been no significant findings that mail in ballots were fraudulent.

Tiberious Xiden will just executive order it in with the batch he signs that day,

....."I don't even know what I'm signing". "Just sign it"

Wrong gerrymandering is only bad for you when Republicans do it nd is fine when democrats do it.
that's an odd way for a tRumpling to look at it, fortunately for you that not how Democrats do it.
Further it was proven in this election that unrestricted mail in voting lead to wide spread problems and corruption.
that's just a lie.
But the biggest complaint is that the fed is usurping State functions promised to the State by the Constitution.
No, it's the biggest excuse for you anti-american behavior.

Are these the same AGs who argued that other states' elections weren't valid that was subsequently tossed by SCOTUS for lack of standing?

Hmm?

Yes, yes they are. Can you smell the hypocrisy of it all?

MAGA

Yes there has addresses were wrong or non existant, no signatures and thousands of votes above the number registered to the district.
I noticed that you failed to provide any sources for your claims the ones that were bad were set aside and not used.

Tiberious Xiden will just executive order it in with the batch he signs that day,

....."I don't even know what I'm signing". "Just sign it"

Jill tells they are autographs.

KamalaToe tells him he can sniff her hair after he is done signing the whole big stack,

* ZOOM *

Are these the same AGs who argued that other states' elections weren't valid that was subsequently tossed by SCOTUS for lack of standing?

Hmm?
One issue has nothing to do with the other. But your disingenuous conflations are noted.

Aren't these the same states that frivolously sued other states with no evidence of fraud, demanding to be able to meddle with their election laws and vote counts.

The Anti-Democracy Neo-Fascist GOP wants to be able to override the will of the people and appoint their states slate of EC votes if they "feel" the voters made the wrong choice!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back