$20/Oil?

I care. How dya think I"m on here for hours at a time. Work 8 hours a day? Ya maybe if you're stupid and not invested. :)

I'm not going to invest in a market that it a ticking time bomb just like it was prior to 2008. You know how quickly people lost everything? Hours. I have million in Gold and in a huge bank of reserves.

I care. How dya think I"m on here for hours at a time. Work 8 hours a day? Ya maybe if you're stupid and not invested. :)

I'm not going to invest in a market that it a ticking time bomb just like it was prior to 2008. You know how quickly people lost everything? Hours. I have million in Gold and in a huge bank of reserves.

You know how quickly people lost everything? Hours.

Who lost everything in hours? How? By owning what?

I have million in Gold

Yeah, those gold chocolate coins are fun. You getting more for Valentine's Day?

What will you do when interest rates finally rise and gold drops below $1000?

I have million in Gold

when those interest rates increase with this amount of unemployed combined with obamacare in 2016 mandate, our economy will blow up and demand for gold will skyrocket and supply will be short and it's value will be sky high due to negative perception on the economy. Trust me Obama knows this but is stuck and wont do what's necessary to stop it due to it being his legacy. Obama's doing everything to prevent inflation on his watch as president.

Guy on CNBC yesterday mentioned the possibility. Was just a guest but still.
I hope it gets there and stays there. I remember when gasoline was over $4.00 a gallon and some woman from Exxon was answering questions in Washington in front of some members of Congress. She said that her responsibilities were to the stock holders to make as much profit as she could, and that she wasn't worried about the general public. During that quarter, Exxon posted a $13,000,000,000 profit. Go figure.

I have million in Gold

when those interest rates increase with this amount of unemployed combined with obamacare in 2016 mandate, our economy will blow up and demand for gold will skyrocket and supply will be short and it's value will be sky high due to negative perception on the economy. Trust me Obama knows this but is stuck and wont do what's necessary to stop it due to it being his legacy.
You have been watching too many commercials on FNC.

I have million in Gold

I feel bad.

Every last troll on the internet, who can't string together a coherent sentence, has gazillions of dollars, Villas in Rome, private jets, and solid gold toilets - all while never quite completing third grade.

I have a fucking MBA and am working on a doctorate - but do I have millions? Hell no....

I have million in Gold

I feel bad.

Every last troll on the internet, who can't string together a coherent sentence, has gazillions of dollars, Villas in Rome, private jets, and solid gold toilets - all while never quite completing third grade.

I have a fucking MBA and am working on a doctorate - but do I have millions? Hell no....

College is a big waste of time when you have the skills or money to buy a franchise or simply turn around a failing one by taking over the company.

I have million in Gold

I feel bad.

College is a big waste of time when you have the skills or money to buy a franchise or simply turn around a failing one by taking over the company.
How many sent you home, flunked out?

heavy in international stocks.

Can you translate that into something meaningful?
You're full of shit, nevermind.

You are telling me you don't know the difference between domestic and international stocks? Dude, you must be poor. Work hard and you will succeed.

You are telling me you don't know the difference between domestic and international stocks? Dude, you must be poor. Work hard and you will succeed.

Please, Mr Buffett, tell me which international stocks caused some people to lose everything in hours.
And then explain why that means you are correct to only invest in gold.

Please, Mr Buffett, tell me which international stocks caused some people to lose everything in hours.
And then explain why that means you are correct to only invest in gold.

I sold my gold and put it all in oil. Oh, and my company is owned by Warren buffet. Its part of his Birkshire hatheway stock.

Forum List

Back