20 billion dollars of taxpayers money spent, to create.....

This is only a downpayment on future spending.
One of the great things about the '08 election is that it shows what happens when the Left has unfettered access to power and can actually try out their ideas rather than just assuring us they work.
They don't. They are miserable failures and now everyone knows it.
2012 will be a tidal wave of revolt over the Left's antics.

Pales in comparison to the 30 billion handed carte blanche to Wall Street, Banks and corporations too big to fail (or whatever).

Shit they didn't create any jobs either. But if they did, you can bet they outsourced them.

I don't care what your politics - right - left - out-in-the-cold - stop trying to find someone to blame for this GD mess. But if you must, blame those greedy asshole bankers, mortgage investors, investment brokers, yatta-yatta who first screwed us and then adding insult to injury happily took our (that's yours, mine and others) tax dollars to redecorate their executive suites, take their friends and business associates on lavish retreats or to buy jet airplanes and other luxuries.

The problem with most Americans is the inability to get the country's priorities in the right order.

Standard operating procedure, really.

Insiders get government money for projects of dubious worth.

It isn't like this is a new problem, now, is it?

This is the way things have been done as long as I've been paying attention.

My biggest competitor in ED publishiing got $4.4 million US paid Tax dollars to recreate something very similar to the site I'd created with my own funding.

When I look at what they made for that $4.4 million compared to what I created for about $100,000, I cannot help but wonder where all their (read your) money went.

It surely isn't found on their website.

Last edited:
Its worked so well we need another 4 years of the same. NOT

They should have just given us all back our tax money. Instead its all gone down the drain for nothing. Jeeze these people suck.

Last edited:
Pales in comparison to the 30 billion handed carte blanche to Wall Street, Banks and corporations too big to fail (or whatever).

Shit they didn't create any jobs either. But if they did, you can bet they outsourced them.

I don't care what your politics - right - left - out-in-the-cold - stop trying to find someone to blame for this GD mess. But if you must, blame those greedy asshole bankers, mortgage investors, investment brokers, yatta-yatta who first screwed us and then adding insult to injury happily took our (that's yours, mine and others) tax dollars to redecorate their executive suites, take their friends and business associates on lavish retreats or to buy jet airplanes and other luxuries.

The problem with most Americans is the inability to get the country's priorities in the right order.

Oh yeah? Well whatever was spent on Wall St pales in comparison to the 40 years of welfare transfer payments that have made people less able to get out of poverty and perpetuated dependence.

Why do you change the subject when it becomes impossible to argue for the Left's position?

How many jobs have the trillions of dollars wars created? How many jobs did the 12 billion in cash on pallets (that disappeared without a trace) create?
You keep whining like it was our money and not Iraqs

Grow up damn..................

How much investment money does it take to keep one worker employed at BATH IRON WORKS making cruise missle destroyers?

Anybody know?

I can assure you that the amount of investment capital it takes to keep those workers at the task is a significant multiple of their annual incomes.

Thought you guys all understood ECON 101.

Clearly that is not the case.

How many jobs have the trillions of dollars wars created? How many jobs did the 12 billion in cash on pallets (that disappeared without a trace) create?
You keep whining like it was our money and not Iraqs

Grow up damn..................

You aren't really trying to claim that it wasn't our tax dollars that disappeared are you? Seriously?

How much investment money does it take to keep one worker employed at BATH IRON WORKS making cruise missle destroyers?

Anybody know?

I can assure you that the amount of investment capital it takes to keep those workers at the task is a significant multiple of their annual incomes.

Thought you guys all understood ECON 101.

Clearly that is not the case.

Do you understand fuck-all of what you're babbling about? Because your post makes no sense.

do we need 100 billion a year to give the military industrial jobs

No, we need the money to protect Americans and American interests across the globe because we are the sole super power and a force for good.

Amazing anyone would need that explained to them.

Forum List

Back