20/20 census

No, I said one of the probable reasons for the rise in white supremacy throughout the South, it's mostly in the South ( always has been hopefully always won't be ) is because they are fearful of the rise in minority numbers. Like I said from the beginning do you have a problem with comprehension ? Or do you just choose to be obtuse ? Take your pick it's got to be one or the other. Also I'm not going to do this all day, so get it out of your system. I have a busy afternoon coming up and it doesn't include you.
You are lying again. You haven't said anything about probable. You stated, "25 of the 50 states are officially white minority States now. No wonder the far right is freaking out." in YOUR OP. It is clearly an anti-white, racist point meant to elicit a response. When it didn't get the response you wanted, you got butt-hurt. I'll be here all day, dipshit, so run along, I am here to promote TRUTH, JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY! Moron. BTW, the year 2020 is not an optometric measure just for your own enlightenment.

You are lying again. You haven't said anything about probable. You stated, "25 of the 50 states are officially white minority States now. No wonder the far right is freaking out." in YOUR OP. It is clearly an anti-white, racist point meant to elicit a response. When it didn't get the response you wanted, you got butt-hurt. I'll be here all day, dipshit, so run along, I am here to promote TRUTH, JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY! Moron. BTW, the year 2020 is not an optometric measure just for your own enlightenment.
I stand by that statement could you be a white supremacist is that why you're so upset. At any rate I don't have time to deal with you today, you're an idiot and an asshole, everybody knows that if they've followed this conversation. Later.

I stand by that statement could you be a white supremacist is that why you're so upset. At any rate I don't have time to deal with you today, you're an idiot and an asshole, everybody knows that if they've followed this conversation. Later.
So people that disagree with your bullshit assertions are idiots and assholes eh? Look in the mirror. Quit threatening me, if you are going to leave--don't let the door hit you in the ass racist bigot.

So people that disagree with your bullshit assertions are idiots and assholes eh? Look in the mirror. Quit threatening me, if you are going to leave--don't let the door hit you in the ass racist bigot.
I am not threatening you. I'm calling you out as I see you. You started this shit. I did not. I reported the news and I voiced my opinion as to one of the possible reasons why white supremacy was strongly attempting to reassert itself in the US in this day and age. You can disagree with my opinion, that will not change the facts of what has occurred and what will occur.

I am not threatening you. I'm calling you out as I see you. You started this shit. I did not. I reported the news and I voiced my opinion as to one of the possible reasons why white supremacy was strongly attempting to reassert itself in the US in this day and age. You can disagree with my opinion, that will not change the facts of what has occurred and what will occur.
Are you still here? Yup, you've been caught in another lie.

No your belligerent attitude makes you an a******.
Back again, eh, asshole? Isn't it past a good widdle boys bedtimes? I wouldn't want you get all cranky again. Have you discovered the difference between a year and a measurement of your eyesight? As for my belligerence, belligerence is the direct result of idiocy and arrogance, so once again--look in the mirror moron--AND quit lying.

Back again, eh, asshole? Isn't it past a good widdle boys bedtimes? I wouldn't want you get all cranky again. Have you discovered the difference between a year and a measurement of your eyesight? As for my belligerence, belligerence is the direct result of idiocy and arrogance, so once again--look in the mirror moron--AND quit lying.
Do yourself a favor look at the December issue of AARP magazine. I am not a liar. I'm not going to give you any more satisfaction in your sick desire to argue continuously forever for no Good reason. I am putting you on ignore. If you try to contact me at any other way I will alert the authorities and this site. This harassment is totally uncalled for. I wish you a Merry Christmas but I'm sure you find something wrong with that or call it a lie good riddance.

Do yourself a favor look at the December issue of AARP magazine. I am not a liar. I'm not going to give you any more satisfaction in your sick desire to argue continuously forever for no Good reason. I am putting you on ignore. If you try to contact me at any other way I will alert the authorities and this site. This harassment is totally uncalled for. I wish you a Merry Christmas but I'm sure you find something wrong with that or call it a lie good riddance.
Promise?

Forum List

Back