2-year-old finds unsecured gun, shoots himself in the head, now in critical condition

see post #5

Okay, I was actually hoping for something intelligent.

Guns aren't going away. You really need to wrap your head around that and start there.

How does making me give up my guns in Florida make a 2 year old kid in Joliet any safer?

The problem is with the parent/owner of the gun. It's rather clear that the person is monumentally irresponsible. Wouldn't it make sense to address that problem and not target the guns of people who've done nothing wrong?

if this story doesn't cause major gun reform, nothing will!

How about child-rearing reform instead? No telling the number of ways this kid could have died in a home like that. And in the end -- THOSE homes will always be death traps for infants/toddlers. When the media shows up for infant/toddler safety check of the place -- lemme know -- because I KNOW that wasn't the ONLY danger to the child.

How about child-rearing reform instead? No telling the number of ways this kid could have died in a home like that. And in the end -- THOSE homes will always be death traps for infants/toddlers. When the media shows up for infant/toddler safety check of the place -- lemme know -- because I KNOW that wasn't the ONLY danger to the child.
If I am correct it is Hood Rat territory and most likely a dope house!

How do I know?

Grew up on The Farm near Stateville Prison and went to Crest Hill for Schooling and in fact went to Plainfield first for schooling…

I second this. Guns are just one of the many reasons why safes were invented.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
A former business partner had his gun stolen from his car a few years back and I looked at him and told him if anyone is killed with his gun he is responsible for that death and why?

You never leave your firearm unsecured ever!

My nephew was discharged from the Navy for that and live with it daily!

New Topics

Forum List

Back