2 U.S. Marshals Shot in NYC Gunfight With Massachusetts Fugitive; Suspect Killed

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
will we see BLM violent riots, which will challenge the new president and give the new cards in the hands of Kremlin thugs ?

2 U.S. Marshals Shot in NYC Gunfight With Massachusetts ...
www.nbcnewyork.com › local

— Deputies with the New York/New Jersey Regional Fugitive Task Force and NYPD members were in the Wakefield section of the Bronx, where ...

How Black Lives Matter Has Been Coopted by Russia's ...
foreignpolicy.com › 2020/07/11

11 juli 2020 — As Black Lives Matter protests spread across the globe, Russia has proven a notable exception. There have been solidarity demonstrations...

Russian-sponsored disinformation and the Black Lives Matter ...
ijnet.org › story › russian-sponso...

16 juli 2020 — There are two primary flows of Russian disinformation, according to ... laid bare in Russian-backed news coverage of the Black Lives Matter protests. ... The conspiracy theories seek to fuel the already existing paranoia in the ...

Call me "racist", but I knew what shade the dead perp was before I even looked at the article. I hope it hurt a lot.

300px-Carnac.jpg

yep
In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.

Forum List

Back