2 Rockets Fired Into Israel From Gaza; No Injuries Reported

Sweet_Caroline

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2013
Just a warning to all the Israel-haters on here, that Israel will most likely receive a few more rockets before going into target sites in Gaza. Don't cry that "those evil Israelis are bombing Gaza," because you can't say Gaza wasn't warned, as it always is warned by Israel following an incident such as this.

2 Rockets Fired Into Israel From Gaza; No Injuries Reported

News follows reports that Hamas is stepping up terror activity, increase in terror attacks over past month.

By Tova Dvorin
First Publish: 12/7/2013, 7:59 PM / Last Update: 12/7/2013, 9:42 PM

Two Kassam rockets were fired into Israel Saturday from Gaza, Channel 10 reports. The rockets landed in an uninhabited areas; no injuries were reported.

The news follows various reports that Hamas has been stepping up its preparations for another clash with Israel during the relative calm.

In recent weeks, Hamas has threatened genocide against Israel; claimed that they have missiles capable of reaching Tel Aviv; and built numerous terror tunnels into Israel, in the hopes of kidnapping soldiers and attacking Israeli civilians.

IDF officials have stated that Hamas has continued to grow stronger. The Gaza Division has reportedly been conducting numerous training exercises in advance of another conflict.

Last month, Israel and Gaza both marked the one-year anniversary of Operation Pillar of Defense. IDF officials noted that rocket attacks have decreased significantly in the interim; while over 200 rockets were fired at Southern Israeli cities in 2012, only 40 were fired as of November 2013.

Despite the good news, however, the rockets also demonstrate an increase in terror attacks in general. A monthly review from the Israeli Security Agency (Shin Bet) revealed that terror attacks were up some 23% in November, including 5 mortar shells launched from Gaza.

In October, Israel's Ambassador to the UN Ron Prosor filed a complaint against the barrage of rocket attacks to the UN Security Council. “After seven years of silence and while peace talks continue, it is time that the Security Council unanimously condemn the firing of rockets from Gaza and the constant terror,” he wrote. “Condemnation by the Council will prove to all the moderates that the Council supports the peace process."

2 Rockets Fired Into Israel From Gaza - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

And when Israel responds, the muslims here will be whining and lamenting about those evil Israelis picking on them.

If Israel does it right there won't be any left to whine OR lament.

Israel should have done it right in November last year, when its troops were amassed on the border, ready to go into Gaza. Instead Israel showed Gaza and the world that they could not go through with it. I am not often critical of Israel, but in cases such as that, giving away land for peace, concessions with releasing jailed terrorists as a pre-condition for even getting peace talks underway etc, then I am critical of Israel. It makes me sick that Israel is not the strong country of old, always cowering in the face of worrying about UN condemnation, when the UN cannot condemn countries that have violated rights of citizens of other countries.

Some say it fell in the Palestinian territories, some say it fell near the Kibbutzim. There was no "Red Color" alarm, at any case.

Thank G-d no harm was done, but the intent was there. When they fire rockets aimed to Israel, and their intent is to murder Israelis, then they should expect retaliation by Israel.

Some say it fell in the Palestinian territories, some say it fell near the Kibbutzim. There was no "Red Color" alarm, at any case.

Thank G-d no harm was done, but the intent was there. When they fire rockets aimed to Israel, and their intent is to murder Israelis, then they should expect retaliation by Israel.

Exactly.

But no red color means me happy.

It sad that it comes to the point when your relatives are more afraid from the alarm than from what comes afterwards.

To be on constant alert as you are Lipush, to have friends and family suffering from traumatic stress disorder, to never know when the alarm will sound, must be absolutely unimaginable. The people on the forum here who run-down Israel have absolutely no idea of the horrors that living under the threat of rockets entail.

To be on constant alert as you are Lipush, to have friends and family suffering from traumatic stress disorder, to never know when the alarm will sound, must be absolutely unimaginable. The people on the forum here who run-down Israel have absolutely no idea of the horrors that living under the threat of rockets entail.

Well, we think positive. It has an upside, you know how fast I can run these days?
m0127.gif

Well, we think positive. It has an upside, you know how fast I can run these days?
m0127.gif

:lol:

The Palestinians in Gaza just fired the first shot.

The IDF is justified in retaliating and using an inordinate amount of force as a deterrent.

The Palestinians in Gaza just fired the first shot.

The IDF is justified in retaliating and using an inordinate amount of force as a deterrent.

Wake me up when that happens, ok?

I've seen this; scratch that, I know this process by heart, now.

No 'Red Color' oftenly means 'Don't bother us with nonsense, we didn't hear anything'

Just to remind you, this is what I heard from my northen window one afternoon during the last clash with the Gazans.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5VqeCDmyPE]?????? ?????? ????? "???? ???" 17/11?? - YouTube[/ame]

Give me a break!

In 10 years, the rockets have only killed 26 people.

6 years of the blockade, have killed way more Palestinian's than that.

Just a warning to all the Israel-haters on here, that Israel will most likely receive a few more rockets before going into target sites in Gaza. Don't cry that "those evil Israelis are bombing Gaza," because you can't say Gaza wasn't warned, as it always is warned by Israel following an incident such as this.
Is the occupation still going on? Is the economic blockade of Gaza still in force? Are Israeli gunboats still firing on Palestinian fishermen? Are Palestinian farmers, still being shot at? Is there still an humanitarian crisis in Gaza? Does Israel still attack vessels carrying humanitarian aid into Gaza? Is Israel still preventing Gazan's from leaving the area?

The rocket attacks don't happen in a vacuum.

Last month, Israel and Gaza both marked the one-year anniversary of Operation Pillar of Defense. IDF officials noted that rocket attacks have decreased significantly in the interim; while over 200 rockets were fired at Southern Israeli cities in 2012, only 40 were fired as of November 2013.
Here you see a sharp reduction in the rocket attacks, but no reciprocal reduction in the blockade, or harsh conditions the Israeli's force Gazan's to live under.

Why when Gazan's do what Israel wants, it doesn't get them anything in return?

Give me a break!

In 10 years, the rockets have only killed 26 people.

6 years of the blockade, have killed way more Palestinian's than that.

Let me quote you and say "Does it look like I give a sh*t?!"

The rockets now, just like previously, and just like before that, were sent unprovoked.

They have results which you don't know or can possibly imagine, so screw you, and screw this blockade, that exists in the first place because of the Palestinian terrorism!

Here's the difference between the rocket attacks Israeli's live under and
the missile attacks (and air strikes) Gazan's live under...

And here's the difference in horror...

That door swings both ways.

The rockets now, just like previously, and just like before that, were sent unprovoked.
Well, I can't comment on that right now, because I haven't done my research on this event yet.

When I do, I will.

They have results which you don't know or can possibly imagine, so screw you, and screw this blockade, that exists in the first place because of the Palestinian terrorism!
No, the blockade exists, because Israel didn't like the results of a democratic election they had back in 2008.

That door swings both ways.

Well, I can't comment on that right now, because I haven't done my research on this event yet.

When I do, I will.

No, the blockade exists, because Israel didn't like the results of a democratic election they had back in 2008.

Israel of course doesn't like them. But that is not the reason.

The reason is Palestinian terrorism.

Forum List

Back