2 reasons you have to vote for Trump if you love this country, and one extra point...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Ginsburg is ill....

Justice Stephen Breyer is 81....

Those 2 points alone should be all the reason we need to give Trump 4 more years....

The extra...

Justice Clarence Thomas may retire if Trump is elected, allowing him to appoint another real Justice to the court......

It all goes away if a democrat wins...

Ginsburg is ill....

Those 2 points alone should be all the reason we need to give Trump 4 more years....

The extra...

Justice Clarence Thomas may retire if Trump is elected, allowing him to appoint another real Justice to the court......

I will never vote for anyone that piss's on the 2nd amendment like he did and plans to do,,,

Ginsburg is ill....

The extra...

I will never vote for anyone that piss's on the 2nd amendment like he did and plans to do,,,

Who?

Ginsburg is ill....

The extra...

Do you mean Trump? Then if you don't vote for Trump you are helping elect a democrat....and Trump may have no understanding of the 2nd Amendment...but he will listen to Republicans on it......

The democrats? They plan on raising taxes and fees on guns, they will repeal the Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, which will allow anti-gun lawyers to destroy gun makers with fake law suits, they will ban magazines over 10 round, then come back for those, and they will ban all semi-auto weapons including rifles, pistols and shotguns....they will require extreme licensing and registration of guns......

That is what they will do.......so not voting for Trump would be foolish, with a possibility of 3 Supreme Court seats that will last 20-30 or 40 years.......

If Democrats win, they will take down our border walls from the border they don't respect.

Constant caravans of foreign nationals will flood into America to obtain services like healthcare and welfare paid for by Americans.

American Democrats will impose Chinese Democrat style censorship on media and Internet in the name of election interference.

In this day and age, being an American and voting for Democrats is like being a jew and voting for nazis.

Ginsburg is ill....

The extra...

Do you mean Trump? Then if you don't vote for Trump you are helping elect a democrat....and Trump may have no understanding of the 2nd Amendment...but he will listen to Republicans on it......

The democrats? They plan on raising taxes on fees on guns, they will repeal the Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, which will allow anti-gun lawyers to destroy gun makers with fake law suits, they will ban magazines over 10 round, then come back for those, and they will ban all semi-auto weapons including rifles, pistols and shotguns....

That is what they will do.......so not voting for Trump would be foolish, with a possibility of 3 Supreme Court seats that will last 20-30 or 40 years.......
sorry but voting for a democrat is the only way to help one get elected,,and that I also wont do,,,

maybe trump should read and defend the constitution as his oath requires,,then I might vote for him,
but as long as he continues to shit on it he doesnt get my vote,,,

Ginsburg is ill....

The extra...

The democrats? They plan on raising taxes on fees on guns, they will repeal the Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, which will allow anti-gun lawyers to destroy gun makers with fake law suits, they will ban magazines over 10 round, then come back for those, and they will ban all semi-auto weapons including rifles, pistols and shotguns....

sorry but voting for a democrat is the only way to help one get elected,,and that I also wont do,,,

maybe trump should read and defend the constitution as his oath requires,,then I might vote for him,

Yes.....I get it now, you are a democrat pretending to be conservative.....

Again.....not voting for Trump is voting to elect the democrat......and you pretend to care about the 2nd Amendment, but that action ensures it's destruction......no ifs ands or buts.....

... unless you disagree with him on several issues and think that his behavior is a stain on the office.

No more of a stain than any democrat that would hold that office..........and sell out the country to China or Russia, the way the Clinton's planned if they had won.....

... unless you disagree with him on several issues and think that his behavior is a stain on the office.

No more of a stain than any democrat that would hold that office..........and sell out the country to China or Russia, the way the Clinton's planned if they had won.....
Deflection noted.

How the GOP's standards have fallen.

Ginsburg is ill....

The extra...

Yeah! Lets poison the court with far right wing partisan judges....that is ALL THAT MATTERS.

Dickhead.

Deflection noted.

How the GOP's standards have fallen.

Deflection? No. The truth.

Ginsburg is ill....

The extra...

Yeah! Lets poison the court with far right wing partisan judges....that is ALL THAT MATTERS.

Dickhead.

Nope......actual Justices who believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights...not asshats like you who see the Constitution and Bill of Rights as impediments to the acquisition of power by the democrat party.

Ginsburg is ill....

The extra...

Again.....not voting for Trump is voting to elect the democrat......and you pretend to care about the 2nd Amendment, but that action ensures it's destruction......no ifs ands or buts.....
your projection isnt working,,,not voting for trump means just that,,he doesnt get my vote,,I would have to vote for a dem to help them which I would never do,,
you are wanting me to vote for a guy that has already violated the 2nd A and has openly said he plans more,,so how is it i am pretending to care about the 2nd when youre directly voting against it??

and when did I claim to be a conservative??

Best case scenario for the SCOTUS is a split in control of the White House and the Senate.

Though Trump did surprisingly well with his first two picks.

Ginsburg is ill....

The extra...

your projection isnt working,,,not voting for trump means just that,,he doesnt get my vote,,I would have to vote for a dem to help them which I would never do,,
you are wanting me to vote for a guy that has already violated the 2nd A and has openly said he plans more,,so how is it i am pretending to care about the 2nd when youre directly voting against it??

Yeah...he supported banning bump stocks.....wow, he is the problem....

Again....this is what the democrats are actually going to do.......

Repeal the Lawful Commerce in Arms act so left wing, anti-gun lawyers can sue every gun maker in the country with fake lawsuits, forcing them to bend to the will of the democrats.

Use the Department of Justice to sue gun makers to get them to sign on to mandatory restrictions in their businesses that the democrats will demand...

Ban any magazine over 10 rounds, then come back for the 10 round magazines too....

Ban all semi-automatic weapons including rifles, pistols and shotguns......

Require all guns to be registered....

Increase taxes and fees on guns and ammo to put them out of the hands of the poor and middle class...

Red Flag Laws that will include allowing anyone who knows you have a gun and hates you for it, to report you to the police to have your guns confiscated...........

So....you have no point...

Ginsburg is ill....

The extra...

Ginsburg is ill....

The extra...

Two more reasons to vote against Trump.

If, by some cruel twist of fate a Democrat other than Hillary becomes president (whether by election or coup) you can be sure that Hillary will become a member of The Supreme Court. About a 50/50 chance, too, that you'll see AOC right along side her. No matter how many of the present justices are required to suddenly and mysteriously commit suicide to "make it so".

Yeah...he supported banning bump stocks.....wow, he is the problem....

Again....this is what the democrats are actually going to do.......

Repeal the Lawful Commerce in Arms act so left wing, anti-gun lawyers can sue every gun maker in the country with fake lawsuits, forcing them to bend to the will of the democrats.

Use the Department of Justice to sue gun makers to get them to sign on to mandatory restrictions in their businesses that the democrats will demand...

Ban any magazine over 10 rounds, then come back for the 10 round magazines too....

Ban all semi-automatic weapons including rifles, pistols and shotguns......

Require all guns to be registered....

Increase taxes and fees on guns and ammo to put them out of the hands of the poor and middle class...

Red Flag Laws that will include allowing anyone who knows you have a gun and hates you for it, to report you to the police to have your guns confiscated...........

So....you have no point...

what was that trump said about red flag laws???

take the guns first and then get due process,,,

and tell me what gun laws has trump called for to be repealed???
whats that?? NONE,,,thats right none,,,

sorry trying to guilt me wont get my vote,

if dems do manage to try and do those things be assured I will stand and fight while you hide in your bug out hole,,,,
now run away little man the adults have work to do,,,

It is unbelievable to me that after so many years, people are STILL allowing themselves to be manipulated into playing the "lesser of two evils" game. Don't you see, what you just posted is precisely what the powers want us to say and do...to vote AGAINST the other candidate, while continually lowering our standards every damn time? It is by design. Wake the hell up.

I know that site is very mainstream and I'm in the minority here, but the whole thing is a sham. By participating in the corrupt rigged system, you're only encouraging and enabling them. But I know that since most of you still believe in the system, what I'm saying will sound crazy to you. You'll see, eventually. :dunno:

New Topics

Forum List

Back