2 protesters hit by a car in seattle

1593901733092.png

Do I feel sorry for the human bowling pins... aaaaahh... no.

They got what they deserve. This blocking off traffic on a major highway shit has been the most ASININE stunt these cucks pull. Anyone doing that crap should be arrested for a FELONY, and a mandatory 5 years in prison.

"One of the women is seriously injured and the other has critical life-threatening injuries."

Stay classy.
Who's fault is that?

Their fault and the driver has also been arrested.

The driver should not have been arrested, he did nothing wrong, he was driving his car, period.

There is NO reason to arrest the driver.

And by the way, he was not intoxicated or under drugs or anything.

I'm inclined to agree but it's currently unclear if the driver should have known that the highway was blocked.

Apparently the guy tried to flee the scene after hitting the two women. And he drove through police barriers to even get there, which explains why we didn't see other cars.

One of the girls is in critical condition. Sad situation. But I'm sure you guys will celebrate if she ends up dead.

"One of the women is seriously injured and the other has critical life-threatening injuries."

Stay classy.
Who's fault is that?

The driver should not have been arrested, he did nothing wrong, he was driving his car, period.

I'm inclined to agree but it's currently unclear if the driver should have known that the highway was blocked.

But they have no right to block the highway! that is lawless behavior! If they want to express their objectives do it in a way that is allowed by the Law, not like freaking savages!!:mad-61:

Stay classy.
Who's fault is that?

But they have no right to block the highway! that is lawless behavior! If they want to express their objectives do it in a way that is allowed by the Law, not like freaking savages!!:mad-61:

I don't like when they block freeways either.

Stay classy.
Who's fault is that?

I don't like when they block freeways either.

Who does? :dunno:

I love happy endings. I'm so sick of these nanny state pieces of shit and their belief that they're entitled to be complete assholes and face no consequences.

If the driver has a go fund me account I'm going to send him money.

Forum List

Back