2% of Black Population = 37% of Black Homicides

Take the next step and give us your final solution to the problem.

More midnight basketball and social workers?

Hell, I don't know. The problem exists mainly in the cities you own, doesn't it? Cities that have been ran by Democrats for decades.

Throw the bums out.
The problem is poverty and lack of opportunity. Go down in the poorest conservative rural areas and you have the same hopelessness only more spread out and marginally less violent.

Then show me the statistics that the Black on Black and Black on White homicide rate is anywhere near, in low-income conservative rural areas.
Don't want to explore the "Why" do you? Take all those, under-educated drug addicted hillbillies and cram them into a ghetto of their own and they will be killing each other just like the black people you hate so much. Poverty plus population density increases the opportunity for violent interactions.

That is a seriously fucked-up view of things. I live in a rural area, and am not aware of any of those "under-educated drug addicted hillbillies" you speak of.
Every small town in America is ate up with meth and opiates but they are able to hide addiction and poverty better. You know that street you never go down and those buzz-headed skinny guys you see on the bicycles? They live a life of theft and violence that rival any inner city "thug". There's just fewer of them and they are spread out.

Just what small town do you live in? I live near one and I can tell you, our local law-enforcement is doing a pretty damned good job of taking out the drug dealers.

Hell, I don't know. The problem exists mainly in the cities you own, doesn't it? Cities that have been ran by Democrats for decades.

Throw the bums out.
The problem is poverty and lack of opportunity. Go down in the poorest conservative rural areas and you have the same hopelessness only more spread out and marginally less violent.

Then show me the statistics that the Black on Black and Black on White homicide rate is anywhere near, in low-income conservative rural areas.

I can show you that it's not true:

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
99CF425B-C910-4E9C-8883-A82CDC2E610C.jpeg

Throw the bums out.

Don't want to explore the "Why" do you? Take all those, under-educated drug addicted hillbillies and cram them into a ghetto of their own and they will be killing each other just like the black people you hate so much. Poverty plus population density increases the opportunity for violent interactions.

That is a seriously fucked-up view of things. I live in a rural area, and am not aware of any of those "under-educated drug addicted hillbillies" you speak of.
Every small town in America is ate up with meth and opiates but they are able to hide addiction and poverty better. You know that street you never go down and those buzz-headed skinny guys you see on the bicycles? They live a life of theft and violence that rival any inner city "thug". There's just fewer of them and they are spread out.

Just what small town do you live in? I live near one and I can tell you, our local law-enforcement is doing a pretty damned good job of taking out the drug dealers.
If you don't even know where the meth heads are in your town all I can say is that you need to get out more. They are there and in numbers far greater than you would believe. Do you even know what it's like to live in a crowded city? Human misery is right in your face because there is no place for it to hide. Living out in the country people go to great lengths to conceal their addictions and impoverishment.

...can't be a solution when the patient not only refuses to listen, but they blame it on someone else = refusing to accept the truth is part of the problem

Throw the bums out.

I can show you that it's not true:

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
View attachment 462226
and that's just homicide--it doesn't count non-fatal shootings !!!

Defund the police, obviously.
..blacks are the group affected by crime the most per capita, and they want to get rid of the police!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = VERY telling of how they are brainwashed/racist/hateful/stupid to the point they are hurting THEMSELVES with defunding the police

While your solution is defunding the police so every hood can turn into a mini-Somalia run by warlords, ours starts with the basics, address the fatherless households that plague the black community.

Let’s go back a hundred years, when blacks had a lower divorce rate than whites. They had very little crime in their neighborhoods. Then when they started embracing Democrats and their policies, their rates of single parent households went up, and exploded during the 1960’s. Single parent homes are the number one factor in determining if a kid will be successful in life, that has been proven. Democrats pushing their feminist bullshit, promoting homosexuality, drug use, and ever more lenient punishment for crimes, and of course never ending race baiting, has utterly destroyed the black community.

The only thing that change the black community for the better is embracing conservative ideas and practicing them. For the culture to promote marriage instead of pimping. Responsibility over selfish wants and begging for entitlements.

But no, we know that won’t happen soon. The Marxists have successfully brainwashed them. They’ll just continue down the path of self destruction Dems have planned for them. Outrage over a fake narrative they are being systematically killed by cops. Defunding the police, which will see crime explode in their neighborhoods, causing more to join gangs, kill each other, and get thrown in prison for life. It’s no wonder KKK types are Democrats, they know how to fuck over blacks better than anyone.

In addition, the media does not report the goings on in Gooberville the way it does in the big cities.

In addition, the media does not report the goings on in Gooberville the way it does in the big cities.
That's cause there is not that much going on in "Gooberville". Thugs that'll kill you over a dime bag are in the dark spots of shitholes.

Every place has the same problems but they are magnified exponentially in populous cities. Seriously can't figure out why some people can't grasp that. There's more of everything in the city. The good and the bad.

Throw the bums out.

If you don't even know where the meth heads are in your town all I can say is that you need to get out more. They are there and in numbers far greater than you would believe. Do you even know what it's like to live in a crowded city? Human misery is right in your face because there is no place for it to hide. Living out in the country people go to great lengths to conceal their addictions and impoverishment.

I know this might come as a shock to you, but many of the small "gooberville" towns are also completely ran by Democrat Mayors, county boards, and city councils.

Every place has the same problems but they are magnified exponentially in populous cities. Seriously can't figure out why some people can't grasp that. There's more of everything in the city. The good and the bad.
There are a lot more blacks in crime-ridden cities. That's why they're shitholes.

there are multiple tens time millions more white poor. Yet we don't have mass murder going on.

send in the military disarm all the gangs of all races and then make it a life sentence to use a firearm in a crime and 25 years for having an illegal firearm.
But then all the defund/anti incarceration folks would be saying--you're locking up too many people or "that is systemically racist because the vast majority of incarcerations would be black.

Forum List

Back