2% of Black Population = 37% of Black Homicides

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
And that's not even counting Black on White murders. One would think the left would come to grips with an entire segment of society is being killed off, instead of creating criminals out of law-abiding gun owners.

"Young Black men and teens made up more than a third of firearm homicide victims in the USA in 2019, one of several disparities revealed in a review of gun mortality data released Tuesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The analysis, titled "A Public Health Crisis in the Making," found that although Black men and boys ages 15 to 34 make up just 2% of the nation's population, they were among 37% of gun homicides that year.

That's 20 times higher than white males of the same age group.

Of all reported firearm homicides in 2019, more than half of victims were Black men, according to the study spearheaded by the Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence and the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence. Sixty-three percent of male victims were Black.

The contrast is even more stark when the rates were compared with white people: Across all ages, Black men were nearly 14 times more likely to die in a firearm homicide than white men, and eight times more likely to die in a firearm homicide than the general population, including women..."

Young Black men and teens are killed by guns 20 times more than their white counterparts, CDC data shows

And that's not even counting Black on White murders. One would think the left would come to grips with an entire segment of society is being killed off, instead of creating criminals out of law-abiding gun owners.

"Young Black men and teens made up more than a third of firearm homicide victims in the USA in 2019, one of several disparities revealed in a review of gun mortality data released Tuesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The analysis, titled "A Public Health Crisis in the Making," found that although Black men and boys ages 15 to 34 make up just 2% of the nation's population, they were among 37% of gun homicides that year.

That's 20 times higher than white males of the same age group.

Of all reported firearm homicides in 2019, more than half of victims were Black men, according to the study spearheaded by the Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence and the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence. Sixty-three percent of male victims were Black.

The contrast is even more stark when the rates were compared with white people: Across all ages, Black men were nearly 14 times more likely to die in a firearm homicide than white men, and eight times more likely to die in a firearm homicide than the general population, including women..."

Young Black men and teens are killed by guns 20 times more than their white counterparts, CDC data shows

Very sad!

There is no use saying more.

The problem is hopeless.

Take the next step and give us your final solution to the problem.

Last edited:

More midnight basketball and social workers?

Hell, I don't know. The problem exists mainly in the cities you own, doesn't it? Cities that have been ran by Democrats for decades.

Throw the bums out.
he is implying we support the murder of all blacks.

I knew what he was getting at. I'm not even going to justify that extremist's insinuation.

Hell, I don't know. The problem exists mainly in the cities you own, doesn't it? Cities that have been ran by Democrats for decades.

Throw the bums out.
The problem is poverty and lack of opportunity. Go down in the poorest conservative rural areas and you have the same hopelessness only more spread out and marginally less violent.

Throw the bums out.
The problem is poverty and lack of opportunity. Go down in the poorest conservative rural areas and you have the same hopelessness only more spread out and marginally less violent.
and yet no mass murder and crime in those neighborhoods.

Throw the bums out.

Then show me the statistics that the Black on Black and Black on White homicide rate is anywhere near, in low-income conservative rural areas.

I can show you that it's not true:

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf

Throw the bums out.

Then show me the statistics that the Black on Black and Black on White homicide rate is anywhere near, in low-income conservative rural areas.
you mean white on white

Throw the bums out.

Don't want to explore the "Why" do you? Take all those, under-educated drug addicted hillbillies and cram them into a ghetto of their own and they will be killing each other just like the black people you hate so much. Poverty plus population density increases the opportunity for violent interactions.

Throw the bums out.

Don't want to explore the "Why" do you? Take all those, under-educated drug addicted hillbillies and cram them into a ghetto of their own and they will be killing each other just like the black people you hate so much. Poverty plus population density increases the opportunity for violent interactions.
LOL there are millions more whites then blacks that are poor and drug addicts.

Throw the bums out.
You don't see Amish people or the hillbillies in Kentucky and West Virginia mountains doing this.

Throw the bums out.

That is a seriously fucked-up view of things. I live in a rural area, and am not aware of any of those "under-educated drug addicted hillbillies" you speak of.

Hell, I don't know. The problem exists mainly in the cities your party owns, doesn't it? Cities that have been ran by Democrats for decades.

25 Most Dangerous Cities In The US In 2020 - MapQuest Travel

Throw the bums out.
That is why libturds want unfettered immigration so they can be easily expended..For the Greater Good.............

Throw the bums out.
Bullshit.

Low IQ + high testosterone = violent crime.

Throw the bums out.

That is a seriously fucked-up view of things. I live in a rural area, and am not aware of any of those "under-educated drug addicted hillbillies" you speak of.
Every small town in America is ate up with meth and opiates but they are able to hide addiction and poverty better. You know that street you never go down and those buzz-headed skinny guys you see on the bicycles? They live a life of theft and violence that rival any inner city "thug". There's just fewer of them and they are spread out.

Forum List

Back