2 more Iranian protestors, Karate champion Mohammad Mehdi Karami(22) & Seyed Mohammad Hosseini (39) were executed today after sham trials. who's next?

i was Lebanese youth karate champ 6 times. this is personal now

This further erodes their authority in the eyes of citizens. Yes, it's effective in causing fear through a population, but it also creates a more hardened, less open extreme conscience in society.

Without knowing much of the details, murdering a citizen for protesting is extreme. It's also why so many of us are strongly against unaccountable, unfettered/unchecked state power. I've experienced it firsthand at the hand of cowards and my country is in sharp decline for good reason.

Iran will experience the same decline, centralized systems who abuse their power are doomed to fail.

Last edited:
Yes it is for those who feel different fine but I doubt very many would move from here to there.

People will move to the US regardless of the fact that the US executes people.

People often don't choose whether a country executes or not as a reason for moving to another country or not.

The US executes people. It executes people who commit crimes. Iran executes people who also commit crimes.
Some things in Iran are a crime that aren't a crime in the US, and probably the other way around.

The US also gets people killed for the "crime" of sitting upon oil that the US wants.

At least 100,000 civilians died in Iraq because the US decided to take out an OPEC leader who didn't like the US. We don't actually know how many people died, but a lot died.

"The report by the United Nations Secretary-General on the situation of human rights in Iran for the year 2017 notes that of 4,741 executions between 2010 and 2016, 3,210 were based on sentences issued by Revolutionary Courts in Iran."

So, Iran's figures are much, MUCH lower than that. I haven't even got to Afghanistan, Libya, Columbia etc etc.

Jesus, this is terrible news. In the United States we have people violently attacking the Capitol building and causing the deaths of police officers, and they get a few months in jail. These brave men, actual patriots, were murdered by their government for simply speaking out for human rights.

Germany expels two Iranian diplomats for Tehran's death sentence to a scoundrel who killed 14 people in a mosque attack and worked for the German secret services.

The West is not even trying to look decent now - the tame media will present everything in the right way.

i was Lebanese youth karate champ 6 times. this is personal now
I gather they did not like your Western transformation and that this was aimed at you.
Karami was married to your second cousin's nephew on your father's side when he was facing north .

Poor lad .

Forum List

Back