2 Impeachments, 1 election loss, 1 star chamber trial before the nation, and...........

Well, I will cop to hating the mass murder of preborn humans. I believe nobody should take the life of another human being except in self defense and time of war or in defense of another human life. I’m kinda old fashioned I guess.
So you’re anti- death penalty?

Didn’t think so

So you’re anti- death penalty?

Didn’t think so
You are a bit obtuse. I’m certainly not one of those who says “no to any consideration of the death penalty ever.” In general, however, I’d live fine if it was completely outlawed in our land. The exceptions require the use of logic. So you couldn’t possibly grasp any of it.

You are a bit obtuse. I’m certainly not one of those who says “no to any consideration of the death penalty ever.” In general, however, I’d live fine if it was completely outlawed in our land. The exceptions require the use of logic. So you couldn’t possibly grasp any of it.
So playing it both ways?

LOL

Republicans are never honest

So playing it both ways?

LOL

Republicans are never honest
I’m not playing anything both ways. You’re just being dishonest. What a non surprise.

Are you so completely brain dead that you can’t grasp the idea that there might be a justification for a death penalty in limited cases? And if you can grasp that notion, is it your claim that it is “having it both ways” if you’re also ok with the elimination of the death penalty altogether?

You may be worse than just simply retarded, poor pathetic pitiable Letch.

This isn't a victory. This is the end of the Republican Party.

And Rush is smiling in heaven. Suck it commie bitch, take your propaganda elsewhere.
gettyimages-96218829-612x612 rush smiling.jpg

The Left didn't try to murder Kavenaugh. One deranged loon tried to murder Kavenaugh. Kavenaugh should be impeached for lying to the Senate. Ditto Gorsuch.

There are no talking points. If you think this is a winning strategy for Republicans, let me assure you it most certainly is not. Young adults - the voters you REALLY need, are the ones most affected by this.

Women in Texas are already dying because doctors refuse medical care for miscarriages until a woman's life is in danger. Because doctors fear being accused of performing an abortion. THAT's the kind of thing that these laws are causing.

The USA already has the highest rate of maternal death in childbirth of all first world nations. This just made you a barbarian nation.

Yeah, us and about 49 euorpean countries.

Forum List

Back