2 Houston cops shot, suspect in custody

No word yet on who, why, or the status of the 2 cops.

Is this the new normal? Open season on police? This shit has GOT to stop. A briefing is scheduled in about a half an hour.
Now thew know how black people feel.

^^^^
Here's one of those useful idiots now that I just mentioned in my above post!

Is this the new normal? Open season on police? This shit has GOT to stop. A briefing is scheduled in about a half an hour.

Any institution which embodies some structure of law and order and is vital to its function will be targeted, and targeted more frequently in the coming weeks.

Was it from the organization Biden considers a dream or the one he kneels for?

Oh stop the hysterics. It has never been this bad? People. Learn some history.

Let me guess. Hate the source. It shows it is not nearly as dangerous to be a cop as it was.

Let me guess. Hate the source. It shows it is not nearly as dangerous to be a cop as it was.

Preliminary 2020 Fallen Officer Fatalities
JAN 1 THROUGH OCT 20, 2019 VS. JAN 1 THROUGH OCT 20, 2020
% Change
Total Fatalities
109​
130​
+19%​
Firearms-related
39​
41​
+5%​
Traffic-related
33​
40​
+21%​
Other Causes
37​
49​
+32%​
Preliminary Law Enforcement Fatalities

Please note: These numbers reflect total officer fatalities comparing
January 1 through October 20, 2019 vs. January 1 through October 20, 2020

% Change
Total Fatalities
109​
130​
+19%​
Firearms-related
39​
41​
+5%​
Traffic-related
33​
40​
+21%​
Other Causes
37​
49​
+32%​

Yeah.

127 of those deaths are COVID. 18 are automobile crashes. But let’s look at the ones where they were killed by another. 38 were killed by gunfire. 4 were killed by inadvertent gunfire. I can only presume that means they were shot by their buddies.

When you eliminate the disease, the accidents, the heart attacks, and other causes to get only the ones where they were killed by a baddie. We come up with 57.

That is people shot them. Assaulted them and presumably bashed their heads in. Attacked them with a car and ran them over. 57 who died as a result of being attacked.

Yet the defenders want to piss their pants and turn the Marines loose over those deaths. Slaughter everyone who does not line up and show complete full throated support for the cops.

The biggest risk facing the cops this year was COVID. It killed more than twice as many as all attacks combined. Do nothing about COVID. Fuck that. We have freedom to let our cops die. Making people wear masks is fascist man. If it can save one cops life they have to be allowed to shoot at the mere fear that the baddie might be armed. A phobia of armed people is enough. But if it could save one cops life to wear a mask? fuck them. Herd Immunity means they have to die for us all to be safe.

When you hypocrites actually give a shit, let me know. Until then. Quiet down. The adults are talking.

A preview of a Grifter Biden Presidency.

......and yet it is happening under Trump's presidency.

Are you really trying to blame Trump for the actions of cop hating leftist?
Stupidbadbrotha.....

SIlly Wabbit.

The leftists blame Trump for everything.

But you know this.

% Change
Total Fatalities
109​
130​
+19%​
Firearms-related
39​
41​
+5%​
Traffic-related
33​
40​
+21%​
Other Causes
37​
49​
+32%​

Yeah.

127 of those deaths are COVID. 18 are automobile crashes. But let’s look at the ones where they were killed by another. 38 were killed by gunfire. 4 were killed by inadvertent gunfire. I can only presume that means they were shot by their buddies.

When you eliminate the disease, the accidents, the heart attacks, and other causes to get only the ones where they were killed by a baddie. We come up with 57.

That is people shot them. Assaulted them and presumably bashed their heads in. Attacked them with a car and ran them over. 57 who died as a result of being attacked.

Yet the defenders want to piss their pants and turn the Marines loose over those deaths. Slaughter everyone who does not line up and show complete full throated support for the cops.

The biggest risk facing the cops this year was COVID. It killed more than twice as many as all attacks combined. Do nothing about COVID. Fuck that. We have freedom to let our cops die. Making people wear masks is fascist man. If it can save one cops life they have to be allowed to shoot at the mere fear that the baddie might be armed. A phobia of armed people is enough. But if it could save one cops life to wear a mask? fuck them. Herd Immunity means they have to die for us all to be safe.

When you hypocrites actually give a shit, let me know. Until then. Quiet down. The adults are talking.
did you spout the same crap at the 10s of thousands jammed together screaming spitting rioting and looting during the pandemic this year?

Forum List

Back