2 headlines say new sheriff in town: "Biden order to boost mining has no quick payoff" & "German push to cut Russian energy dependence shows results"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i know they're 2 separate issues, but the main point is Biden's incompetence is causing America's leadership to wither on the world stage, while other countries take some effective initiative

i know they're 2 separate issues, but the main point is Biden's incompetence is causing America's leadership to wither on the world stage, while other countries take some effective initiative

Since they got rid of that dumb beotch, things look better

Tater's US energy policy is why the EU will pay the Russians in rubles if need be.

There is no way that the US could provide the LNG needs of the EU for at least three years and that is if the infrastructure needed was already in the building stage.

I am not fan of Decomposing Joe, but it isn't like one can build a new lithium mine in 48 hours, though I am not sure why we would even want to. We need to be more like Europe and export our pollution.

I am not fan of Decomposing Joe, but it isn't like one can build a new lithium mine in 48 hours, though I am not sure why we would even want to. We need to be more like Europe and export our pollution.
But you can sure shut down a lot of things in the same time and have a hard time restarting them for quick results.

But you can sure shut down a lot of things in the same time and have a hard time restarting them for quick results.

Please. At the rate Joe is letting illegals in, we will have plenty of child labor to take care of these issues.

We have very limited natural deposits of those rare earth metals and virtually no smelting industry to utilize them.

We even have to send most of our iron ore overseas to be converted to steel that is then shipped back to the US for manufacturing.

Your article is not paywalled here.

Note this is mostly window dressing since it will still take years for a company to get through the permitting process before they can even begin to dig a new mine and as I pointed out we lack the ability domestically to process the ores and extract the metals and minerals from it.

Forum List

Back