2 Down 8 to Go

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
The extent of the Big Lie. Any republican that lives in reality and admits that Trump lost the election and incited an insurrection at the Capitol will now be targeted by Trump.

Truth Facts Honesty, all kryptonite to Trump and his merry band of trash Trumpers.

Trump has gone all in on a total lie. A grand lie. A lie that has been totally debunked by every possible source including all courts and now the failed AZ Audit. Nobody has presented any credible evidence of fraud.

This is why you don't tell lies, they blow up in your face and you look stupid.
The entire existence of the GOP right now revolves around a huge web of lies that is unravelling, AND anybody that questions these lies will be targeted for termination.
The truth is not allowed in the GOP.

The GOP has lost all credibility. Nothing a republican says has any merit or credibility at all because of all the lies they tell, and this obsession with the Big Lie is just another example.

I also think this obsession with the Big Lie clearly demonstrates how Trumpers are total sheep, brainwashed mindless zombies that do whatever they are told by Trump. The truth is kryptonite to these people.

The extent of the Big Lie. Any republican that lives in reality and admits that Trump lost the election and incited an insurrection at the Capitol will now be targeted by Trump.

Truth Facts Honesty, all kryptonite to Trump and his merry band of trash Trumpers.

Trump has gone all in on a total lie. A grand lie. A lie that has been totally debunked by every possible source including all courts and now the failed AZ Audit. Nobody has presented any credible evidence of fraud.

This is why you don't tell lies, they blow up in your face and you look stupid.
The entire existence of the GOP right now revolves around a huge web of lies that is unravelling, AND anybody that questions these lies will be targeted for termination.
The truth is not allowed in the GOP.

The GOP has lost all credibility. Nothing a republican says has any merit or credibility at all because of all the lies they tell, and this obsession with the Big Lie is just another example.

I also think this obsession with the Big Lie clearly demonstrates how Trumpers are total sheep, brainwashed mindless zombies that do whatever they are told by Trump. The truth is kryptonite to these people.

While that's true, it doesn't change the fact that 2022 is looking good for the GOP and 2024 may go their way, as well.

These people are convinced they're fighting a "war" against "evil", and they're hyper-motivated to vote. Are the Dems?

I guess we'll see.

Good grief can't you all put this crap in one thread?
he says Trumpers are total sheep, brainwashed mindless zombies that do whatever they are told by Trump.....the so called banker,not only cant back up what he says about posters here,he is also just another brand of sheep that does what ever his fucking party tells him to do....

While that's true, it doesn't change the fact that 2022 is looking good for the GOP and 2024 may go their way, as well.

These people are convinced they're fighting a "war" against "evil", and they're hyper-motivated to vote. Are the Dems?

I guess we'll see.
These people are convinced they're fighting a "war" against "evil"

sounds like your side too mac....

• Banned
he says Trumpers are total sheep, brainwashed mindless zombies that do whatever they are told by Trump.....the so called banker,not only cant back up what he says about posters here,he is also just another brand of sheep that does what ever his fucking party tells him to do....
AHAHAHAHA!!!

I have mentally broken you !!!!!
Enjoy your web of lies.

This is why you don't tell lies, when they blow up you people look stupid.

AHAHAHAHA!!!

I have mentally broken you !!!!!
Enjoy your web of lies.

This is why you don't tell lies, when they blow up you people look stupid.
yea im mentally broken and yet you harp on the same shit daily...and when are you going to prove what you said about me?....or was that your web of lies?....

Of course not. I support your right to believe whatever you want.

I don't care. Sorry.
good answer mac.....heaven forbid you bad mouth the left like you do the right...the mac of 6-7 years ago would have had no problems saying the left sucks....did trump fuck your head up that much?....

good answer mac.....heaven forbid you bad mouth the left like you do the right...the mac of 6-7 years ago would have had no problems saying the left sucks....did trump fuck your head up that much?....
I say it over and over and over and over....

gqA0SBM.jpg

Forum List

Back