2 anthropological types of women.

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
According to the structure of the hips, women can be divided into 2 types. In one type, the structure of the thighs is similar to that of men, and they go down from the pelvis, while in the second type below the pelvis, they noticeably diverge to the sides, and width is greater than the width of the pelvis. This is probably due to the longer and more horizontal position of the femoral neck. Probably the second correlates with women of northern European descent.

How could such a type evolve evolutionarily?

Contrary to popular myth, this is not related to fertility because the enlargement is below the pelvis.

According to the structure of the hips, women can be divided into 2 types
No. They just spread their 2 legs.
So this is a sign that professional lovers are becoming worrywarts with the potential of a stint in the women's federal penitentiary.

According to the structure of the hips, women can be divided into 2 types. In one type, the structure of the thighs is similar to that of men, and they go down from the pelvis, while in the second type below the pelvis, they noticeably diverge to the sides, and width is greater than the width of the pelvis. This is probably due to the longer and more horizontal position of the femoral neck. Probably the second correlates with women of northern European descent.

Contrary to popular myth, this is not related to fertility because the enlargement is below the pelvis.
Do you have a link for this?

• Banned
scale_1200

Here you can see that this structure does not depend on cellulite. There is no cellulite, but the width of the hips is greater than the width of the pelvis.

• Banned
I think evolutionarily such anatomy is not very beneficial, since it leads to increased breakability of the femoral neck
And at the same time, it is not clear what advantages it could give.

Last edited:

I paid the price for not knowing this. I had to recut a very expensive piece of fabric because I didn't take this into consideration and totally screwed up someone's dress. Learned really fast how to measure to avoid this happening again.

This is obvious from observation.
So. . . no link.

Just your speculation.

I studied anthro at Uni, and I can tell you, that you are wrong.

There is more genetic variation within ethnic groupings than there is between ethnic groupings.

Your limited experience in life and observational anecdotal evidence is not worthy of a thread in the science a tech forum on "evolution."

You don't know shit about evolution.

Clearly.

Just your speculation.
Сonclusions from observations are not speculation, on the contrary, a reference would prove nothing if it is not based on observation.

I have presented you with a sample.
Your claims are stupid, just as you can demand a reference to the fact that dogs exist. This reflects an autistic mindset.

Source/LINK for "two types of women shapes" (rather than ie, a gradual sliding scale)?
`

Last edited:
perfect shape there
I like it when the waist is not so little and the hips do not part. I associate this 1 type with Eastern and Latin American. In America, this type is also more common in my opinion.
Among other things, such girls of 2 type are prone to cellulite deposits. When they are slender they look good, but once they quit the diet, they grow "ears" on their hips.

Although such a wide-hip type with a narrow waist is considered more feminine, in fact in fitness it is usually type 1, with a round ass and straight male hips, is achieved. Fitness ass is closer to type 1.

Сonclusions from observations are not speculation, on the contrary, a reference would prove nothing if it is not based on observation.

I have presented you with a sample.
Your claims are stupid, just as you can demand a reference to the fact that dogs exist. This reflects an autistic mindset.
Really? And the cut of the Evenks' eyes is often seen in Europe?

I'm talking about large genomic surveys, and studies upon humans as a species.

You talk about evolution and anthropology. . . as if you have any idea what these terms even mean. It is. . . quite seriously? Hilarious.

,o1 a1-2-3.jpg

Genetics and Genomics of Human
Population Structure
Wayback Machine

Forum List

Back