2/3 of Republicans believe voting is a privilege - Not a right

It is not poverty if you can afford it.
You wouldn't be able to afford it is the point. Prices would rise because the employers would have to pay everyone 100K. You're pretending prices wouldn't change and you could have everything cheap. Not going to happen.

You wouldn't be able to afford it is the point. Prices would rise because the employers would have to pay everyone 100K. You're pretending prices wouldn't change and you could have everything cheap. Not going to happen.
In your right wing fantasy that is the only option. In the real world, greed is good under Capitalism and Capitalists have a profit motive to consider.

Amazing what the meaning of this poll has with reality injected. Turns out 20% of Republicans were wrong.

You thought you had something :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Where in that question does it mention constitution?

Where in the constitution does it say children, non-citizens and cons have a right to vote?
Sorry, but for the umpeenth time illegals don’t vote and they’re a tiny sliver of what these suppression laws are all about.

Sorry, but for the umpeenth time illegals don’t vote and they’re a tiny sliver of what these suppression laws are all about.

You dumbshit, no where did I say illegals vote. You're just a parrot, blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, yack yack yack yack yack.

What suppression laws? The reason you're such a pussy is you adore victim roles, as trained for by your leftists.

You dumbshit, no where did I say illegals vote. You're just a parrot, blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, yack yack yack yack yack.

What suppression laws? The reason you're such a pussy is you adore victim roles, as trained for by your leftists.
Better trained by a prog than by a Toxic Orange Blob ;)

Madison Horndog is definitely YOUR guy! :D

DrLove,

Are you really this pathetic? I talk about non contributors voting and you bring up a politician that is being claimed by manipulative Lemmon the druggy of being a sexual predator and claim he is my type of politician? What the fuck is wrong with you? I don't believe jack shit druggy Lemmon claims but I don't support or even know this pol. I do know that you are an idiot though and you have crossed a big line claiming that I support sexual predators. You are an asshole and I think you deserve to be told so bluntly.

DrLove,

Are you really this pathetic? I talk about non contributors voting and you bring up a politician that is being claimed by manipulative Lemmon the druggy of being a sexual predator and claim he is my type of politician? What the fuck is wrong with you? I don't believe jack shit druggy Lemmon claims but I don't support or even know this pol. I do know that you are an idiot though and you have crossed a big line claiming that I support sexual predators. You are an asshole and I think you deserve to be told so bluntly.
No one fails on a daily basis quite as spectacularly as yourself. :D

That is all you have - claims that I support things I clearly do not?

I guess you should give up your membership in the KKK you white supremist. I mean if you are just making dumb shit up.
Sure, do you know me?

I KEEP asking for you to cite by links to specific passages of the new laws that do any of what you claim. NOT ONE of you can do that.

Forum List

Back