2/3 of Americans don’t trust Joe Biden

like...Americans don't trust Joke Biden is like....news.....you know OP?

It's a fact, so what are you saying??? something we don't know?

Hardly.

Why are you squirming? You are the one who brought Trump into this.
I’m not. Trump’s numbers from the same poll are even worse than Biden’s.

Yet you can’t get yourself to criticize Trump over how untrusted he was/is. Care to address that now? Probably not lol.

I’m not. Trump’s numbers from the same poll are even worse than Biden’s.

Yet you can’t get yourself to criticize Trump over how untrusted he was/is. Care to address that now? Probably not lol.
They aren’t. More said they would vote for Trump.

I already addressed that link and it still doesn't refute my point that Trump had even worse numbers on being trustworthy from the same pollster.

You really have a hard time following along, don't you? Lmao
How can he be worse when more would vote for him today? So voters would select a worse candidate? Please explain.

How can he be worse when more would vote for him today? So voters would select a worse candidate? Please explain.
1. I already posted a link showing that he had worse trustworthy numbers from the same pollster. This is a fact.

2. I already told you multiple times that I don't see much value in election polls 3 years early.

Do you need me to explain that again? READ what you respond to.

1. I already posted a link showing that he had worse trustworthy numbers from the same pollster. This is a fact.

2. I already told you multiple times that I don't see much value in election polls 3 years early.

Do you need me to explain that again? READ what you respond to.

So you don’t trust this poll? Is that your final answer?

To me you don’t trust this poll but trust the one from three yrs ago lol

Here, I'll post this for you a 4th time now. I underlined a few key parts.

Try READING what it says. LoL

Here, I'll post this for you a 4th time now. I underlined a few key parts.

Try READING what it says. LoL
Then why did you bring Trump into the discussion? TODAY 2/3 of Americans don’t Trust Biden. This is our reality. And if the election were held today, more would vote for Trump. You cannot dispute any of the facts in this post. Checkmate.

Forum List

Back