2 + 2 = white patriarch supremacy

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
So remember, next time you're looking for an 8' 2x4, an 8' 10" 2x3 will do. Don't let that white male Home Depot employee tell you any differently. Smash the white male patriarchy. And while you're at it, smash that white vinyl window too !

Brooklyn College Education Prof. Claims Math Is ‘White Supremacist Patriarchy’

Brooklyn College Professor of Math Education Laurie Rubel argued this week on Twitter that the mathematical equation 2+2=4 “reeks of white supremacist patriarchy.” Rubel’s tweet was retweeted and promoted by several academics at universities and colleges around the nation. According to a report by Campus Reform, Brooklyn College Professor Laurie...

A professor of math "education".

Is this the diversity hire equivalent of professor of mathematics? Kind of like Kamala Harris is the diversity equivalent of real vice president selected based on merit.

So remember, next time you're looking for an 8' 2x4, an 8' 10" 2x3 will do. Don't let that white male Home Depot employee tell you any differently. Smash the white male patriarchy. And while you're at it, smash that white vinyl window too !

Brooklyn College Professor of Math Education Laurie Rubel argued this week on Twitter that the mathematical equation 2+2=4 “reeks of white supremacist patriarchy.” Rubel’s tweet was retweeted and promoted by several academics at universities and colleges around the nation. According to a report by Campus Reform, Brooklyn College Professor Laurie...

Don't tell the good professor that a board that is sold as a 2x4 is not two inches but 1 5/8ths by 3 5/8ths

Hello, PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell them to teach your child math, instead of placard making. The brainwashing of your children is your fault...
Do you think we should stop teaching children Arabic numerals and teach them American numbers instead...

And don't get me started on Algebra....that is the gateway drug to Sharia law

Don't tell the good professor that a board that is sold as a 2x4 is not two inches but 1 5/8ths by 3 5/8ths

Even if I did, she would look at me and tell me that as a white male I have no right to even discuss it.

Black math ??
3 joints plus + one uzi + 4 crack pipes + dime bag of meth equals ???

In the real world ..this racist ignorant witch would be fired

Even if I did, she would look at me and tell me that as a white male I have no right to even discuss it.
I guess math is too hard for her to comprehend it was like that in the military with her type of character.

Forum List

Back