2-1 Say America Heading in Wrong Direction

If the GOP nominates Pence, Haley, or Noem, I'm just going to throw my hands up and move to an island, because we're done. Are you freaking serious, Kristi noem? Why, what exactly has she accomplished to qualify her to be president of the United States and leader of the Free World? Because she talked a good game during covid? She's never held a single job in the private sector, and her only experience in politics has been a couple terms as a state legislator in South Dakota, and then a term as a US House rep from South Dakota, and now a couple of years as governor of South Dakota, one of the smallest states in the nation with a total population smaller than my home town. She would be an unmitigated disaster as president with her current lack of experience.

1. I had listed Kristi Noem as a VP candidate, I agree she needs DC seasoning
2. My 1st choice for prez would be Nikki Haley, but we'll see how the primaries unfold
3. I was amazed to see that Donald Trump is still a mega-force to be reckoned with he's leading the GOP field by 58 points?! WTF??????

4. The MSM and the democrats are praying the GOP picks Trump so they can play "insurrection" commercials non-stop.

5. I still say that 2024 is a long way off and any of these GOP candidates below should be able to beat Joe or Kamala. Michele Obama said NFW. Buttjudge is a loser. Maybe they can draft Hillary again!!

Mike Pence solid governor & Warp Speed manager, very competent
Ted Cruz sharp guy, very competent
Mike Pompeo 1st in his class at WP, ran CIA and State, very competent
Nikki Haley scares the crap out of democrats, would steal many women votes from democrats
Tom Cotton solid guy, very competent
Jim Jordan Energetic, conservative, and competent, knows Trump's game plans
Ron Desantis Popular FL governor, very solid nominee, very competent

Forum List

Back